Nour Fashion Jewellery TSV 8/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SCW, I bought 2 of the Super Sunday sets but will give this a miss. Would think this should be less than the last set, which was, to use a QVC favourite expression 'encrusted with crystals' have had their mesh before and returned as disappointed with it.

What happened to my post here :eek:
It started like this:

Today, 10:13 AM
caretodiffer replied to a poll Nour TSV in QVC
Same here Frazzled, I think they are too long and also, I think they are not all that well made, you can see the faults on them on the screen. In...

Is it because I pointed out the fault in that cuff??

Last edited:
I think you may have been in full flow when my thread was merged with this one lol!

I'm pleased with what I've already bought, hadn't spotted any flaws!

I'm beginning to believe it really cant be THAT hard to be a jewellery designer !!!!! Give me a few bits of chain, sparkly balls, tassells and fastenings and the Blue Peter corner is up and running !!!!!!!

Anyone with a bit of creativity can surely cobble together anything to compare with what we are being offered lately on qvc. Granted, a common or garden English name will not cut the mustard with the buyers, so invent an exotic Eastern or Oriental name and maybe we can land a selling spot on Q, (or a table at the craft fair in the next village !!!!!)

This is a range that has similar looks on the dreaded High Street & without paying the P&P.

Latest posts

Back