Butler & Wilson Fashion Jewellery TSV 16/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jesus H Whatsit.......seriously? There must be an awful lot of people with absolutely no taste out there if they're offering that as a TSV when they'll presumably be expecting to shift several thousand of them.....I didn't think there was anything lower than really low end market stall/car bootie tat but it seems I may have to re-think that....!
:puke:

You'd have to really dislike someone to "gift" them that little sucker!
:eek:
Hey! Look at dat ➡ :eek:
What a brilliant idea for a watch cover ... lol

You'd have to really dislike someone to "gift" them that little sucker!
:eek:
Hey! Look at dat ➡ :eek:
What a brilliant idea for a watch cover ... lol

Perhaps that's how Simon gets his inspiration - spends his days trawling through page after page of emoticons! We could have our own range of watch covers made from forum members' avatars.

i acutally quite like it though thats just my unusal taste

:mysmilie_847:
You're hysterical, you don't know what you're saying, stop it!..........Now go & study a few of your spreadsheets or something until you have calmed down & are thinking rationally again!
:mysmilie_17:

You must be loving the fashion at the moment then? I've already bought 2 owl items and I'm not really an owl lover!!

I did buy a bibi bijoux owl necklace a few weeks ago which was gorgeous but I had to return it as it made my neck and my shirt black! What have you purchased then, I cant say that I have seen anything else with owls.

:giggle:And its all done in the BEST POSSIBLE TASTE:giggle:

It gets worse every time SW appears.

My daughter would absolutely love that :mysmilie_378:
panda or skull or panda or skull or pansy or skull - which to choose
:mysmilie_486:

Latest posts

Back