L'Occitane TSV - 24/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Got a TV Guide with my order that I received today and it looks like there is a L'Occitane TSV on Saturday 24th of November.

Hope it's something good !

hope its proper full size items and not these constant tote bags with 10ml items in!

Slightly off topic I know, but in the recent (November) issue of Marie Claire there is a freebie L'Occitane 30 ml handcream, in either Rose Petals, Date Bouquet or Mango Flowers. They retail at £8 so perhaps worth paying the £3.70 for the mag :happy: I tried the mango one recently in a L'Occitane store and it smells like a Solero ice lolly!

Slightly off topic I know, but in the recent (November) issue of Marie Claire there is a freebie L'Occitane 30 ml handcream, in either Rose Petals, Date Bouquet or Mango Flowers. They retail at £8 so perhaps worth paying the £3.70 for the mag :happy: I tried the mango one recently in a L'Occitane store and it smells like a Solero ice lolly!

I bought that and there was also a 20% off voucher for L'Occitane inside. Nice!

i bought this amg twice and will by anather as the 20% discount is very good. also they have a pouch in store where you get some immortelle stuff 2x 75ml shower gels and lavender bubble bath,a small handcream etc. you can buy this for £14 with any purchase. makes some nice gifts or you can sell stuff on the bay. in this same mag there is £10 off any molton brown purchase no minimum spend either. bought some handwash for £6

Just been on Loccitane website. My verbena liquid soap together with refil pouch reduced by £6. Got another milk soap a, shea butter tin and some wood soaps for my brothers gor christmas. Qualified for half price on the christmas gift set by adding that promotion code. Chose the 2 free samples I wanted to try, then applied the Marie Claire promotion code and got 20% off the lot! Also qualified for FREE delivery. I wondered whether all those offers would work together and they did. Can't see the QVC beating that, as I got everything I wanted.

The TSV will have to be good to beat some of those offers!
Hope it's not all washing stuff.

the old tsv's were the best. lots of choice with all the best that l'occitane had to offer and all well under £30 with postage

send qvc an email about contents of this kit this is the email i got today:
Thank you for contacting QVC.

I am sorry to hear that the information for the L'Occitane 6 Piece Scents
of Provence Collection is not detailed on our site.

It seems that this is an upcoming TSV so the information will not be loaded
until it is aired. However I can give you the contents of the product so
you have a general idea of what will be included:

1 x 500ml Shower Gel - Floral Option - PIVIONE FLORA
1 x 250ml Shower Gel - Floral - ROSE BATH AND SHOWER GEL
1 x 300ml Hand and Body Wash - Floral - CHERRY BLOSSOM
1 x 75ml Shower Gel - Floral - MARVELLOUS FLOWERS
1 x 75ml Body Lotion - Floral - PIVIONE FLORA BODY MILK
1 x 150ml Hand Cream - Floral Option - ROSE PETAL

I hope this information helps.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Jay.

Latest posts

Back