qvc selling holidays or cruises?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
I notice Ideal World have been doing quite well with a regular cruise show, has qvc thought of doing package holidays or selling cruises. Just a thought. Im having to be carried almost kicking and screaming, for a 10 day holiday, getting picked up at 3am so will watch the tsv launch cant sleep. My parents say I need this holiday and will enjoy it, Im just dreading it, my anxiety, agrophobia, parents saying you will be ok, well no I wont, airport, dread it. Used to be able to do it, bottle gone, I have my pills, hope to be calmer to get through it, prob enjoy when Im there and Im in my own space not couped in a plane or a transfer coach, or airports, emm deep breaths, why cant my dad leave me to watch qvc instead of making me go, know hes right though, got to go. anyway, I know many of qvc audience are regular holiday takers, wonder qvc havent explored the possibility? see you in couple of weeks everyone. Sorry for the rant but did think the qvc holiday idea was a good idea for them.

Near Enough, Tenerife, but Im assured its somewhere quiet, up north. I once went down the south end when I was a kid on the club18-30 thing, but apparently north is very quiet and dad as sussed this one out, so will be ok, I guess. For me who now rarely goes out for weeks on end, its a big deal. Im surprised qvc havent teamed up with a company to offer holiday though.

Oooh, all the best, Tristar. BabySteps ;-) ... Duty-free. Perfume. Chocolate. Magazines. More!Chocolate. WouldWorkForSnarly x

Make your trip aboard the plane a part of your holiday Snarly. Duty free means perfume, luxuries, choccy and lots of other nice stuff to play with til you arrive where you`re going. Spend a fortune in duty free, climb aboard and just pamper and play til you land. Have a good one and you too Tristar xx

If they do can i be on the customer review panel please , im sure Craig would make sure he got to try it out for all of us of course :cheeky:

Can you imagine Q doing holidays lol. Their delivery times are so bad you`d be lost en route, delayed, wouldn`t be picked up until last minute, they`d give you a 3 to 5 days window for the start of your holiday, customer service calls would probably be in Spanish/Turkish/ French, your tour guide would be a presenter who`d proceed to talk over you or try to flog you things he or she says you can`t live without on your trip, it would be the wrong hotel but you`d be told its a replacement item and when the shower, mini bar, hairdryer or phone doesn`t work you`d be told to email Q on your return but in the meantime would you like to buy a pelvic floor exerciser, one lady owner, not many miles on the clock !

Don't forget to use your £300 Bose noise cancelling headphones to listen to music on your £600 ipad on the plane, all bought from QVC of course.

30 day MBG. on your holiday if you don't like it. Sounds good to me!!!!!

Have a lovely holiday tristar

The inflight entertainment would be 4 hours of pre recorded JF shows and the safety demonstration would be Charlie showing you how to put on your Aaah bra complete with little whistle to call for help if you get stuck and a little tube to blow into should you need a larger floatation sized cup from a B to a C etc

Going on holiday? Nah.

Snarly just wake up from hibernating. :yawn:stretch: Loveheart/Vienna, She go nowhere on holiday. She sleep too much, scenery wasted on Her. Time to forage for nom-noms. :scratch:rub eyes: x Snarly

Latest posts

Back