Practical gifts for women

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
There was a thread recently about women not liking practical gifts for Xmas eg household items, but I can't find it now.

This advert may change your mind.

154212_10151308557806369_49853724

I can't seem to post the photo, try this link.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7559.701401368&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Last edited:
Love it!! Except I'd have to draw a red Kitchen Aid on it ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

It was me Strato. Must say there are some very useful items on the flyer but would still roll it up and shove it where a monkey keeps his nuts::taphead:

QUOTE=stratobuddy;609823]There was a thread recently about women not liking practical gifts for Xmas eg household items, but I can't find it now.

This advert may change your mind.

154212_10151308557806369_49853724

I can't seem to post the photo, try this link.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7559.701401368&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf[/QUOTE]

If my husband bought me any of these for Christmas he`d be wearing the kettle as a hat, the iron as a necklace, the coffee pot up his jacksy spout first and the hairdryer clamped to his feet and that`s just for starters ...

I blame their mothers - it should be drilled into young boys from an early age that they must never buy items of household drudgery as gifts! Just because they adore gadgetry in all its forms doesn't mean that we do too.

BTW - I wasn't best pleased at receiving a bottle of smellies with "pour homme" on the label.......

A colleague of mine received a hedge trimmer one year from her husband and they remained married!

I got an egg holder for my birthday this year( him indoors has 2 chickens) shaped like a helter skelter.
I actually had no words. I couldn't even say thankyou. I was mute.
The next day I took myself to the cash point with his card and took £100 out, I never made any comment and he never asked about the £100

Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to buy a bread knife and a knife sharpener for my OH then?

And I am NOT joking, her bread-knife is useless!

Nothing wrong with the above unless they are Birthday, Anniversary or Christmas presents.

BTW what is this male obsession with sharp knives? I have several exes who bought me new knives

Latest posts

Back