Yankee tarts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
Just want to ask if the tarts are causing a mess on wallpaper, I stopped using candles, when I used to have one in our downstairs toilet, until hubby came to decorate, and the walls were black,

I have an electric tart warmer in the hall, but didnt realise these would create a sticky mess.

Ive got a flameless lantern in the hearth, but not quite the same as a scented candle,does anybody know of any candles that wont make a mess, what about the Kringle ones.

I've never had a problem with the tarts causing any mess on the walls Lucy-Loo. The wax doesn't actually burn as it does with candles and I think it's just the little fragranced beads that melt and release the scent. I did experience a lot of sticky black soot with the jar candles which is why I switched to tarts. As long as you use a decent t light you should be fine. HTH.

I have used the Yankee tarts and am using Kringle ones at the moment in my electric burner and have not had a problem with mess, on the contrary I find them very clean compared to Yankee candles. Hope you find this useful.

Latest posts

Back