Buyers beware tjc mega slow refunds!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blue star

Registered Shopper
Bought a ring on the 17th oct delivered on the 19th sent back 22nd they signed for it in there building 23rd back for sale on their website 25th still no refund rang fri spoke to a asian lad that sounded like he was in a nuclar bunker and is english was worse than poor told me it would be in my bank yesterday IT WASNT !!! rang again this morning told my refund was pending and she would do it in 2-3 working days the ring has now been sold again i think the girl i spoke to was in the same bunker as the lad on fri when you buy anything off them they dont tell you you have to turn into a begger to get your OWN money back not inpressed !!!!!!!

Mega slow refund - I thought you must have been waiting two or three weeks not five working days!

Hardly unreasonable IMO, I would imagine your return was one of at least hundreds their accounts department has to process each week.

I've never had a problem with refunds. Within a day or so of it going back they email acknowledging it's return and then a day or so later send one confirming that a refund has been processed and that it'll show on my account within two to three days and it does, I don't think you could ask for much more than that! Look at the threads on the forum for the other channels some of them take three to four weeks to process their refunds

Bought a ring on the 17th oct delivered on the 19th sent back 22nd they signed for it in there building 23rd back for sale on their website 25th still no refund rang fri spoke to a asian lad that sounded like he was in a nuclar bunker and is english was worse than poor told me it would be in my bank yesterday IT WASNT !!! rang again this morning told my refund was pending and she would do it in 2-3 working days the ring has now been sold again i think the girl i spoke to was in the same bunker as the lad on fri when you buy anything off them they dont tell you you have to turn into a begger to get your OWN money back not inpressed !!!!!!!

I had a problem with my bank last year. I returned a very expensive emerald necklace, TJC refunded back to my credit card supplied by my bank, for some reason it went into limbo account and did not turn up on my credit card statement. I got very angry with TJC, same thing, selling the returned jewellery and not refunding me and wanted to know what was going on........after several emails to CS and to TJC credit they gave me their banking transfer ref details.......it turned out to be my bank.

I was very angry with my bank and it took me another week of form filling (fraud procedure) to get my funds released. I also made the bank waive the interest charges on my credit card as well.

By the way, it normally take about 7 -10 working days for refunds, you get an email (now) and the money follows soon after.

I agree with Frazzled - thought you must have been waiting for weeks and weeks. Sorry, but unreasonable expectations and thread title in my opinion.

thanks for your posts but im sorry i have to disagree with you if they have time to put it back on their website and then resell it they have time to credit me as they have had two lots of money for this item now sitting in there bank . and the earlier post that says mine will be one of hundreds of items to be refunded speaks for itself and i not talking about a small amount of money so lets hope its near the top of a big pile

Latest posts

Back