Oh Nooooooo!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Last November Kevin Valentine sourced a pair of white gold and diamond circle earrings for me which matched a pendant I also bought from TJC. I loved them and wore them constantly......until I lost one of the earrings a few days ago. I've looked everywhere and it hasn't turned up so I emailed Mr V but it bounced back. Now I'm a tad gutted because I would love a replacement earring so I can wear the set again.
I wonder what my chances are of getting one and who would I contact?
If anyone here has any suggestions I'd be so grateful - apart from chopping off my spare lug-hole! :4:

Hi Calico
Kevin Valentine no longer is the manager at tjc as scw said percy is the person to contact he is the new customer services manager and is very helpful:1:

Hi Calico
Kevin Valentine no longer is the manager at tjc as scw said percy is the person to contact he is the new customer services manager and is very helpful:1:

Thanks SCW and PandaBear! If anyone's got an email address and his name I'd be grateful! They're selling white gold and diamond circle earrings of the same carat weight on the website at the mo but they're studs and mine were leverback drops.

Hi callico,
this is Percy's e-mail:-

[email protected]

He was a real help to me a couple of weeks ago. Really nice man.

Good luck!
A :1:

Hi ally11! I emailed Mr V yesterday and quick as lightning he got back to me with various pics and mine are still available! He said he can't sell me a single earring but that he'll try and help with the price seeing as I've lost one:1:
How's that for efficiency and helpfulness!?
I'm impressed with TJC and just want to thank everyone who helped here, too. Cheers guys!

Hi calico im so pleased for you seemd like tjc has someone who cares about their customers after all. Hope you get what you require. :1:

:1:
Hi Callico. Percy's great isn't he? Really quick, polite and helpful. Gemcherub was nice enough to tell me about him, so it's thankyou to her.

I hope you get it all sorted, and manage to get your earing.
Best wishes,
A

Glad Percy has helped you, he should get a wow award (do they still do those) i did nominate him once back in April 07 but nothing came of it!

Glad Percy has helped you, he should get a wow award (do they still do those) i did nominate him once back in April 07 but nothing came of it!

I nommed Kevin Valentine for one of those eons ago, too. To be truthful, the leverback on that particular earring was always a bit loose but I didn't want to say anything after Mr V went to all that trouble getting them for me. I should have returned them really, I know...
Never mind - we live and learn (she says, never learning sod 'all! :1:)

I spoke to him today and he actually reached the Wow finals this year! He went to the Grovesnor House Hotel (Park Lane, if I remember correctly) and although he didn't win, it shows what an asset he already is to TJC to make it that far. Good stuff, Mr V!! :1:

Mr V rang me today and everything is sorted! My earrings should be with me in a couple of days and he's even getting the IT boys looking into why I can't log into the website anymore. He's exactly what Customer Services should be like and, like others have said here, really helpful, friendly and easy to talk to. TJC should hang onto him cos he's fab! :1:

I spoke to him today and he actually reached the Wow finals this year! He went to the Grovesnor House Hotel (Park Lane, if I remember correctly) and although he didn't win, it shows what an asset he already is to TJC to make it that far. Good stuff, Mr V!! :1:

Well done Percy! i'm pleased for him, he's been such a help to me, he is the only one i ever contact at tjc (been annoying him for over a 18 months now lol), hope he's there for the long hall.

Mr V rang me today and everything is sorted! My earrings should be with me in a couple of days and he's even getting the IT boys looking into why I can't log into the website anymore. He's exactly what Customer Services should be like and, like others have said here, really helpful, friendly and easy to talk to. TJC should hang onto him cos he's fab! :1:

Great news! don't loose one this time :9:

I remember Percy from a year ago or more when I had a series of exchanges with him - he was lovely and a real giggler as I recall. Glad his efforts were appreciated by being nominated for an award. Wish him better luck for next time.

am glad he has managed to come to the rescue this time too.

I remember Percy from a year ago or more when I had a series of exchanges with him - he was lovely and a real giggler as I recall. Glad his efforts were appreciated by being nominated for an award. Wish him better luck for next time.

am glad he has managed to come to the rescue this time too.

Hi Sammi - my earrings arrived yesterday so I can start wearing them with the matching pendant again - woohoo! Percy's great isn't he?
Thanks to everyone here who put me in touch with him! :1:

Latest posts

Back