FAO Sally Jacks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, I hate how she shouts at her audience, it is annoying and patronising. Can't watch her.

Imagine if you got shouted at when you entered a shop :drunk:

I have a suspicion that Sally Jaxx and Paul Becques are using an 'intimidating vocal' tactic to push sales, particularly aimed at elderly and other vulnerable people. It is totally unnecessary and it just makes the presenters look inane and uncontrollable. :taphead:

I have a suspicion that Sally Jaxx and Paul Becques are using an 'intimidating vocal' tactic to push sales, particularly aimed at elderly and other vulnerable people. It is totally unnecessary and it just makes the presenters look inane and uncontrollable. :taphead:

You made a spelling mistake there Greg, I think you meant to type 'Insane':mysmilie_505:...

I was watching her last night and she is the only presenter where I can clearly hear her talkback. Is she deaf? She repeats word for word what's in her ear, it's very plain.

I cannot watch her. I can handle about 20 seconds before I HAVE to switch over. She just SHOUTS.

Mommabear, it's not just you - her talkback is really audible. It's quite amusing to hear them say something "£9.99" and then she'll go "The price is going lower - I have no idea how low!"

In all seriousness, she could be a bit hard of hearing and she yells continually and her talkback is SO loud.

Being hard of hearing myself and unable to wear my hearing aid for any length of time, I am constantly being told that I am shouting (I can't hear my own voice especially in a crowded room or any noisy situation) So maybe thats her problem.
She has my sympathies IF she is hard of hearing, but why not use another form of communication with the "back room" boys if she struggles with talk back.
OR change jobs presenting on a shopping channel is not somthing I would chose to do with my hearing problems.

Dunno, don't mind her! Yes, she's loud, but I get the feeling that what you see is what you get...a bubbly, ok, loud lass, an entertainer, and lots of fun. She suits being a shopping channel presenter.

Latest posts

Back