Question for Andrea McLean!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I don't know if you read this forum Andrea, but if so could you answer this wee question I have?

This morning you mentioned how if we bought a number of 1 penny items in warehouse clearance.....for the sake of arguement lets say we multi bought 5 identical items, adding the cost of this to the £1.53 phone call, then subtracting the generous £10 voucher you get for buying 3 items.....How can you say that by spending £31.53 on 10 pairs of socks of questionable quality that you are "practically paying us to shop with you"? ....What a ridiculous and misleading thing to say!

Also,you mentioned that the Tommy and Kate socks I refer to are usually £20.....Where may I ask? This is a house brand and sell nowhere else but the sit ups/Ebay. Has anyone EVER actually paid £20 for a set of Tommy and Kate socks? I seriously doubt it!

...Oh and whilst you're there you really really don't have to remind us that you have two children with almost every item you bring us.....If I got a pound for every time I heard you say "I'm a mum", "As a busy mum of two", "If you've got kids....I've got two", "my kids.....yada yada yada......I'd be able to afford to shop with you! And no your children would NOT love a fire blanket, or a hand held vac! Only joking about that one, but she doesn't like us to forget that she's got a couple of little ones does our And?!!!

Last edited:
she seems one of the more bearable ones to me

it seems and i have no idea whether this is true she is sometimes fed the more pressing sales lines down her ear

she seems one of the more bearable ones to me

it seems and i have no idea whether this is true she is sometimes fed the more pressing sales lines down her ear

Funny you should say that, but I agree, she used to be one of the presenters I liked, along with Sophie Kowstroski, but recently both of those presenters have said outstandingly ridiculous things, enough anyway to compel me to put finger to keyboard! To the likes of Nicola George, Caroline Lyndsay and James Russell, the BS rolls out of their mouths with greatest of ease and at a phenomenal rate....I really hate to see other presenters going down that route!

only been watching for a month or so but get the impression they are almost forced to come out with some tripe

ok easy to say well dont but guessing jobs in tv arent particularly easy to come back at present like anything else

I like Andrea too. She has all of the class that the likes of Lisa Brash so sadly lacks. Unfortunately though, she still comes out with a lot of the same old clap trap as all of the others. I still think she's my favourite presenter though, but I suppose their is no real comptition really?!

Did I mention, I'm a parent with 2 kids! Give her the sack, along with all the other presenters.
Apart from Sally Jaxx, Peter Sherlock, Sophie (can't spell her second name). Blime me.
Bid - Bargains made easy... More like... Bid - Overpriced Tat! :)

I like Andrea too. She has all of the class that the likes of Lisa Brash so sadly lacks. Unfortunately though, she still comes out with a lot of the same old clap trap as all of the others. I still think she's my favourite presenter though, but I suppose their is no real comptition really?!

Well if that's what "class" leads you too, then Lisa's well out of it if you ask me. When it comes to class, Lisa's in a class of her own. I mean that in a good way!

Latest posts

Back