Returns, how long are they taking.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
I returned a faulty item last tuesday and it is not showing. Is anyone else waiting for a return to show i am getting concerned.

The last thing i returned took a month to show up. When i called after 10 days to chase it up,i got told it was usual for it to take at least two weeks and to call back if it still hadn't showed up on my account.
Phoned back after two weeks, they still hadn't received it and I was told they would send out a form and I would have to send them proof of postage!
As i was about to send it off i got an e mail saying they had issued a refund.

I was not impressed!!!!!!

Good luck

Better still when i returned a bag under DSR, and e mailed them and told them, they e mailed back and said could i do it
again, as no numbers were showing. Then when i got the refund, the post and package wasn't given to me and i had to
e mail them again. Did the same with a coat i returned under DSR, and got the same e mail asking to repeat it, well i
was mad, and told them i don't have all the time to keep e mailing them, and could they please sort out the problem they're
having. Apparently they're having technical problems with the new website. Well i would never have guessed. Waiting to
see if they refund the post and package, Aaarrgghhhh And sorry yes it takes them ages, probably two weeks to receive
the item back, must go by pony trail and then maybe to the old address :thinking:

I posted a return on the 20th October, received an email on the 29th and the refund was in my bank on 29th. Must say I was getting a bit concerned but think RM's postal service may have something to do with it.

Hiya

Sent back item on 17th and no refund! Because of theNewImprovedWebsite I can't access my orders on my mobile, so have to 'phone. Each day. Latest is, they'll send me a form to fill in. Sheesh! Annoying!

what is it with this bloomin form. Do they think we're lying ?

It seems to be our responsibility to prove we sent it and not theirs to ****** find it.

meanwhile thet're making interest on our money.

rant over

On the letter they sent me it said to get insurance. Post Office said it would cost £9.50 special delivery as you can't buy insurance on its own. They sent me a pre-paid label so i did not pay for special so i am getting a bit bothered. I will give it another week then call them.

Latest posts

Back