Where do all the Ninja's go?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
They have alot of Ninja's on the countertop for demo purposes - was just pondering what happens after midnight tonight. Just imagining, floor manager washing them all and putting them all in their boxes.......they must have a very large storeroom for all the products they demo!

Do you know Reflexgirl, I thought EXACTLY the same ! and I reckon that after today, either all the presenters or the shop floor crew will be taking one home. I counted at least 17, so there must be an awful lot of sockets behind that counter !!!!!

One of the staff members at the Birchwood outlet once told me that all products from demo's go to the outlets - that's why there are tons of rings in sizes K and L as most of the female presenters have small fingers! So I suppose all the manky Ninja's and Jack the Lad Juicers I've seen there are filled with the remnants of live demos. That ice cream Jilly Jones is making will be winging its way up North in the not too distant, congealing en route :giggle:

Awake feeding my newborn daughter at 3am I whispered in her ear the question of what today's TSV would be and whether we would want it, I hoped it might be a Ninja as I was considering buying a previous TSV for making her purees in months to come. Am sure this one is quite a bit cheaper than previous TSVs? Have sold out on my feminist politics and ordered the pink as it's for my little girl :blush:

Congratulations Artdeco on your new daughter, love the way you are introducting her into the ways of shopping early in life:happy:

Artdeco - but the Ninja wasn't BABY pink so not sure that's allowed!! Warn little one her auntie Liz has noted her shopping habits and excuses already....

My confession - I ordered the red one everybody. Will it arrive with snow made from ice cubes in it??

Latest posts

Back