Another MUST HAVE

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Like the rest of his rings...........classy ! little wonder they are all at clearance price. I am now of the opinion that the Buyer at qvc who dictates the stock comes from a market stall background.

My 6 year old grand daughter who`se very much into bright, plasticy looking and tasteless jewellery would love this. I`d pay a pound for it from the pound shop which is where I usually find such tat for her to play with.

What kind of mind could design that kind of tat and then try to sell it as opposed to giving it away! Oh yes... Mr. Butler. Do you think it was sold in the shops or just for QVC?

What kind of mind could design that kind of tat and then try to sell it as opposed to giving it away! Oh yes... Mr. Butler. Do you think it was sold in the shops or just for QVC?

I've never been to one of his shops but I can't imagine he sells the sort of tasteless c*ap he makes for Q, otherwise he'd go out of business surely.

When it was on air I bet he said "I just love this. It's sooooowwwww cute".

oh dear me...well, I try never to call anything "tat" that someone else may think is the bee's knees, but I'm lost for words on this one...!

I have never see anyone in real life wearing any of his "tat".
They must sell otherwise he wouldn't keep on bring them back for his adoring "slightly deluded" public.

They are made in China , I bet, for a few pence, most probably by children! You see lots of tat like that in Chinese markets.

Even my 6 year old grand daughter would turn up her nose at THAT one !

Latest posts

Back