Now why are they thanking Kimmy Co ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I heard Kathy say that it was at Kim's insistance that they had free p&p for this anniversary visit

So how was this achieved..... some of the prices seem a bit steeper than last time :giggle::giggle: So are we getting the bargains that Kim intended?

So how was this achieved..... some of the prices seem a bit steeper than last time :giggle::giggle: So are we getting the bargains that Kim intended?

Do they think we're stupid? The p&p will have been factored into the price. Please Q credit your customers with a bit more intelligence than that.

The P&P for Kim's items is always free for me ............. because I never buy any of her clothes. :wink:

All I can say is 'Good Luck' if you are watching that hour.
Don't think I'm up to it being of a nervous disposition and all that. Kim gets me jangling.
No, I think I'll retire with my Kindle and read my thriller (the murderer sews their mouths closed!!)

And here we all are moaning like hell about the P&P and Kimmy generously hands it out for free. Are you lot buying?? No you're not. We'll never get free P&P at this rate!!

All I can say is 'Good Luck' if you are watching that hour.
Don't think I'm up to it being of a nervous disposition and all that. Kim gets me jangling.
No, I think I'll retire with my Kindle and read my thriller (the murderer sews their mouths closed!!)

Oh, I think I've just read that book minim. I thought it was excellent. Was it written by Chris Carter? If it was, I have just started another one of his, 'The Death Sculptor'.

Oh, I think I've just read that book minim. I thought it was excellent. Was it written by Chris Carter? If it was, I have just started another one of his, 'The Death Sculptor'.

That's the one - 'The Night Stalker' Also read 'The Executioner' & got my beady eye on 'The Death Sculptor'
I like a bit of light reading lol

That's the one - 'The Night Stalker' Also read 'The Executioner' & got my beady eye on 'The Death Sculptor'
No wonder you have trouble sleeping at nights minim :thinking:

I thought we had burglars last night and nearly went down to check (4 in the morn, night owl, me?) until I realised I had a wash on. :angel:

The Death Sculptor is good, but you're reading his best one now IMO. Hopefully we'll get more in the series. Also, if you don't mind me giving you a recommendation, try 'The Cutting' by James Hayman & the follow up called 'the Chill Of Night'. Both are just as good as the ones we've already mentioned.

Last edited:
The Death Sculptor is good, but you're reading his best one now IMO. Hopefully we'll get more in the series. Also, if you don't mind me giving you a recommendation, try 'The Cutting' by James Hayman & the follow up called 'the Chill Of Night'. Both are just as good as the ones we've already mentioned.

I know I'm resurrecting an oldish thread for a slightly off topic reason, but I took your recommendation seriously and looked these up on Amazon. The Night Stalker looked a bit too graphic for me - I read a few Tess Gerritson a while back but I started to find them a bit too much. Is 'The Cutting' a bit less gory? I could give them as presents, I have relatives who love Tess Gerritson, and I did enjoy them myself before I overloaded on the gore- they are page turners though.

Harlem Coben writes really brilliant thrillers with very little gore. I absolutely loved his first book "Tell No One". I re-read it last year and its very good second time round.

Personally I like a bit of blood and gore so Tess Gerritsen is on my list. If only I had the time to read more!

Harlem Coben writes really brilliant thrillers with very little gore. I absolutely loved his first book "Tell No One". I re-read it last year and its very good second time round.

Personally I like a bit of blood and gore so Tess Gerritsen is on my list. If only I had the time to read more!

I love Harlan Coben too. You would really enjoy Linwood Barclay as well, his books are in the same vein as Harlans "Gone For Good" and "Just One Look" etc.

Latest posts

Back