In process

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

racy1975

Registered Shopper
Why is stuff I ordered on Tuesday still showing as in process? Qvc really are slow. Was hoping to get the shampoo before the weekend and now it looks like next week! Rubbish or what? Ordered CDs on Sunday from amazon and they arrived Tuesday morning

I just rely on the e-mail to say it is on its way nowadays. If it is Royal Mail I know it will take ages, if it is Hermes I usually get it that day.

Why is stuff I ordered on Tuesday still showing as in process? Qvc really are slow. Was hoping to get the shampoo before the weekend and now it looks like next week! Rubbish or what? Ordered CDs on Sunday from amazon and they arrived Tuesday morning

I agree, recently really bad I think - I ordered 2 items from Sarah Chapman last Tuesday and they have just arrived today (thursday) - 1 week and 2 days - totally unacceptable especially as I have paid a total of £7.90 for the 2 items in P&P. Not only that I ordered a south western necklace in last clicks on sunday and its still not arrived - it wasnt dispatched until tuesday! I like QVC but I am getting seriously hacked off with their slow dispatch and delivery.

I think they are so slow sending things because their prices are so low and such good value, and their P&P charges are so low too. You only get what you pay for, after all.

OOPS, I must have dozed off and was dreaming.

I agree, recently really bad I think - I ordered 2 items from Sarah Chapman last Tuesday and they have just arrived today (thursday) - 1 week and 2 days - totally unacceptable especially as I have paid a total of £7.90 for the 2 items in P&P. Not only that I ordered a south western necklace in last clicks on sunday and its still not arrived - it wasnt dispatched until tuesday! I like QVC but I am getting seriously hacked off with their slow dispatch and delivery.

If you think it's bad now I'm sure it'll get even worse the closer it gets to Christmas!

You're right, it's getting worse.
The Honora TSV earrings I ordered last Monday midnight arrived today, well over a week. Not as if it was a big parcel!

I thing their reward winning CS is also slipping. I spoke to two CS persons today and though they were not rude or anything, they were not up to their usual charming selves unless it was "one off" with one and then a coincidence with the second:thinking:

I spoke to customer services this morning and they were lovely. I sometimes feel guilty for using the App because I'm doing them out of a job and they are the best call centre staff I've come across.

I spoke to customer services this morning and they were lovely. I sometimes feel guilty for using the App because I'm doing them out of a job and they are the best call centre staff I've come across.

I suppose I was just unlucky today. The 2 people today...the man was vague and the woman sounded haughty. Usually they are really nice and friendly and I have said so too. I have also said so to QVC and congratulated them on a few occasions on such a good and helpful team.

There is very little sold on Q that you can't get elsewhere on the net with faster delivery (and probably cheaper). Just watch the presentations and then do a Google search.

I had the TSV laptop delivered last fri and according to my account it was still in process, and I had signed for it at 08.10, and did not check my account till 4pm.

I can cope with things taking a time to arrive, especially living over here. But I can't understand why my slanket ordered Tuesday morning, is still in process today. (Slanket thread) Its frustrating thinking of it sitting there.

When I order Liz Earle, I get an email that day to say the order has been despatched THAT DAY

I ordered something from clearance yesterday and the Ninja TSV (not for me) at midnight. Both were in process this morning (which didn't surprise me) but I've just checked and they were both shipped today! Mind you ......... they've got to arrive, but hopefully that's imminent.

I also had an automated call from QVC this evening telling me that they had refunded money to my bank account and were sorry that the item wasn't suitable and had had to be returned. The thing is, it was fine. I ordered some drain cleaner in January and got a letter yesterday alerting me to the fact that they'd received reports that the bottles might leak. I rang CS because I'd forgotten what item it was and the guy said they were refunding the full cost AND the P&P and he apologised for the inconvenience. I told him I'd already used one bottle and he said it didn't matter ......... the refund would still go ahead. And then I also got the phone call this evening.

I've certainly got no complaints (at the moment) ........ goods shipped within a day and money and P&P refunded for an item I'd not returned. Result! Here's hoping it's a sign of good things to come.

Well I have trouble for the last 48 hours with the website.
I can call it up, get to various show details, but if I click on an item I get "Bad Request"
I'm just not friends any more!

Latest posts

Back