flex and soft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

spurs

Registered Shopper
I like the look of the Adelaide Flex and Soft boot, but I'm not sure if the calf width is wide enough, anyone know if the calf measurements are generous? i've emailed IW but no reply and I'm reluctant to pay their phone bill to find out.

Just gave in and phone IW how unhelpful can customer services be! What is the point in having them if they don't have any more information than we can access from their web page. Still no idea about the size or height of the boots.

Debbie Shaw measured the biker boot and the POTD this morning and they were about 16 - 17 inches aroung the calf. Hope this helps

Saw only 5 minutes ...

and it was a quilted design, tan, and I recall them saying it was 15" wide. That's all I know ;-) x Snarly

Flex and Soft calf width

I like the look of the Adelaide Flex and Soft boot, but I'm not sure if the calf width is wide enough, anyone know if the calf measurements are generous? i've emailed IW but no reply and I'm reluctant to pay their phone bill to find out.

Dear Spurs ,I work in the buying team , I have just been down on set to try the boots on, my calf measures 15" and in the Adelaide boots I still have room to comfortably put my fingers down the side of the boot , hope this helps ,they are a great buy:happy: PennyP

Thankyou for your advice. My calf measures about 16" so not sure if they would be comfy enough with jeans tucked in. The price has also gone up now so I've missed out. Nevermind. Also, as I have never ordered from IW I didn't realise until checking their website that I would be expected to pay p&p for returning items as well as the original postage.

British feet are different how? Hotters and Pavers give you the calf measurements in their catalogue. Pixies from Hotters are my winter boots-ever so comfy. Evans are generous with the calf fitting as well. x Snarly

Latest posts

Back