Sorry, Veronese

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought that the guest didn't look great tonight, there's something about her face. Word "chiseled" comes into mind.

She likes her hair short Marina, hates it when it gets flicky at the back of her neck. It suits her features short.

Unkind of Julia to wear similar dress - she could easily have changed. Also unkind to point out spelling mistake. Could have done it more tactfully, and doubt anyone noticed anyway.

Wow!! :mysmilie_466:

A few pennies short of £90 for a cord necklace with a bit of gold plated silver on it!
They're having a laugh now.

Like so many things on Q, price has gone up, quality has gone down. Sighhhhhhh.

I have had one piece of Veronese jewellery in the past and wasn't that impressed with it. It was a puffy heart pendant on a snake chain. Well the chain I couldn't use as it ripped out my hair at the hairline at the neck! And the pendant, which was about an inch from top to bottom, was very lightweight. It would make this tinny noise when it moved from the bale. Most annoying!

I've got three Veronese bead bracelets bought in last clicks and they are fab. Two rose gold on one yellow. They're really small beads but great worn together or stacked up with other bracelets. I've also got a set of three delicate bangles in both rose and yellow gold. Again they're fab. But I think that's it.

I love rose gold and this allows me to pile up the rose gold bracelets without breaking the bank. The rose does dull down quite quickly though. Which to my mind is a good thing. It's a bit pink to start with.

I have one bracelet which was £70 on 4 easy pay, now the same bracelet is over £80. Its a lovely bracelet but because its suppose to be 18ct bounded is very bright compared to my other 9ct gold. I do get asked about it, but would buy another piece yes because of prices.

Latest posts

Back