Oh dear Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Your tummy looks huge in the Kim dress you are wearing on the 8pm show. Don't they provide full length mirrors in Q dressing rooms?

She was saying that she gets compliments for some hideous floral number that she owns - suspect they were delivered with a healthy dose of sarcasm :thinking:

She didn't look good in that dress . Swallow your pride Julia and wear a size medium , it's not the end of the world.

It did look pretty ropey, and lets face it - given the amount of time she spends looking at herself in the monitors you'd think she'd notice too.

Didn't see it but I saw some of the shows and I thought Kim's stuff was pretty naff this time round. Ali Keenan was wearing a long dress that didn't suit her and Anna looked awful in some sparkly get up that was miles too big. There's no way Julia is a size small and she should just wear bigger clothes that fit her properly, she'd look so much better and there's nothing wrong with being larger - I think the model Joy is one of the most stylish people on QVC and she's a bigger size. She looks great in everything.

CC

That dress did her no favours. I know there are certain styles/shapes just don't suit my body shape and you'd think someone who spends her life in front of a TV camera would have learnt the same over the years. Whether she was wearing the right size or not, that shape just didn't suit her.

That dress did her no favours. I know there are certain styles/shapes just don't suit my body shape and you'd think someone who spends her life in front of a TV camera would have learnt the same over the years. Whether she was wearing the right size or not, that shape just didn't suit her.

Perhaps it would look better with Ugg boots?:thinking:

The dress colour suited her, but it was a bit tight around the belly. I am sure I heard her say that Kim had asked to wear it:thinking:

Kim is a professional so I'd be surprised if Kim wanted her to wear it in a size smaller than necessary. We are all assuming that she was in a small and it did look too fitting in some areas - I dont know it its the cameras but to be honest I think that print is a bit prone to drawing attention. Maybe it looked better in front of the mirror.

Latest posts

Back