Beauty Collaboration

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Get ready for AY hyperventilating maybe if these come to Q.

BEAUTY COLLABORATION Two of the world's biggest and best beauty brands, bareMinerals and OPI have collaborated to launch a delightful collection of lip and nail colours. From vibrant pink to deep red, there is something for everyone.

Not quite the same as it was Honora Pearls infused in the bare minerals products where as this is two products from two beauty brands that have come together with matching colours!

OPI used to do lipsticks before. I had the nail polish and matching lipstick set from QVC in Chocolate Shakespeare. Came with a lipbrush too. Absolutely loved that lipstick shade, was my perfect nude :)

Ah so QVC is starting its own breeding programme for beauty brands.

Andrew and Fiona locked in a room with a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey and told to come up with something.:puke:

Ah so QVC is starting its own breeding programme for beauty brands.

Andrew and Fiona locked in a room with a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey and told to come up with something.:puke:

I just spat tea everywhere! :grin:

You could epilate while you exfoliate with the Gatineau neau neau! Or maybe Bare Minerals would like to collaborate with TwoFaced to produce some BareFaced cheek products, or is that too late?!! Kim and Michelle Hope would co-produce a fab new range of nylon shockers called Ki'n'elle which says it all.

Latest posts

Back