Cheaper Tablets sold on Ideal world

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pa1916

Registered Shopper
I wish the presenters including Janice would state they won't run NETFLIX or SKY GO this requires silverlight it's all very well to say it can do this it can do that and when you purchase it and try to use it you find you have wasted your money.:devil:

What annoys me is when they advertise Skype as one of the main selling points and saying it is already installed on their laptops. Skype is free to download, takes seconds and it will most likely have to update the pre-installed version anyway when you can install Skype onto any laptop or computer or smart phone :taphead:

Last edited:
Tbf to the they do always say to email in or tweet janice if u have any questions, like every shopping channel or store there gonna highlight the things it can do rather than not .

Tbf to the they do always say to email in or tweet janice if u have any questions, like every shopping channel or store there gonna highlight the things it can do rather than not .

It wasn't a question i gave much thought to at the time APPS were available for download i was unaware they would not work with ANDROD.:blush:

Last edited:
To be fair, they can't describe every app out there with details of whether they're supported or not.

I wish the presenters including Janice would state they won't run NETFLIX or SKY GO this requires silverlight it's all very well to say it can do this it can do that and when you purchase it and try to use it you find you have wasted your money.:devil:

They can't list every app that does not work - and Sky Go does not need Silverlight to work on an Android Tablet it needs Sky to make the app for the specific Tablet...and there are not many that are compatible.

You get what you pay for.I wouldn't buy a Tablet unless it was a well known brand,like Apple,Samsung.Kindle..etc. These cheapies are ok ,for doing limited things but not in the same league as their more expensive well known counterparts,so don't expect wortld beating speed or anything esle from them. You'll always be let down...in my opinion.

I bought a Cyclone and Ryan is correct, it was good up to a point - I gave it to a nephew and he loves it. I found that Android has so many platforms and versions that it was a minefield to find things that worked on my specific tablet. When they did work they were good.

Now I have had the good fortune to afford an iPad [something I always wanted], the difference is staggering. Apps rarely fail or struggle to switch on. I hardly notice it doesn't play flash on the net.

I am glad I got the cyclone but a bit miffed that subsequently IW knocked £30 off the price within a month and offered it with a swanky case.

Latest posts

Back