Professional models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DebraJane

Registered Shopper
Just watching Kim & Co whilst lazing in bed (day off) and it struck me that we don't see enough of Cordelia. She has just been on modelling with Sharon and those 2 really are in a class of their own. :clapping::clapping: Well done ladies.

I'm sorry but Cordellia i can't warm too. I can't get past that hairstyle and her eyebrows. Something
just doesn't gel with me for her :(

I'm sorry but Cordellia i can't warm too. I can't get past that hairstyle and her eyebrows. Something
just doesn't gel with me for her :(

I know exactly what you mean and that is my problem usually but probably because I was googling on my phone at the same time I wasn't watching the show exclusively and just kept glancing up when something I heard I was interested by, I was suddenly struck by how good a model she is.

I don't mind Cordelia, I know she looks weird with her tattooed eyebrows and looks a bit lopsided when she smiles, but she seems not at all haughty and I like her better than some of the other models. I prefer her to Sally(the one who does a lot of finger nails).....now she is someone I cannot take to:sad:
Amica, Tania, and Sharon are my favourites.

I like Cordelia. She's very elegant, always makes the best of the stuff they make her wear, just as a model should.

She did a skincare show a few months ago, which is rare for her, and she was really nice. Very deep, quite posh voice too!

i can't take to her either and i know, ridiculously, it's the hair. the greased down, painted on peg doll look she's had the last few years is even worse than the 6 glued together stubs of microfringe she used to have. WHY would anyone, much less a professional model wear their hair like that??:dull:

She is a very good model...but puts me in mind of Edmund Blackadder (1st series)when ever I see her!

I like Cordelia. She's very elegant, always makes the best of the stuff they make her wear, just as a model should.

She did a skincare show a few months ago, which is rare for her, and she was really nice. Very deep, quite posh voice too!

I agree BB, I too watched Cordelia do a skincare show a while ago and she was lovely with a really nice voice. Cordelia, Sharon, Tania and Amica are my favourite models.

I think Cordelia looks really severe but hey, she can model clothes. So can Sharon, who I love, but those two ladies are very tall and very thin and nothing they wear is going to look like that on me! I do like Joy who looks lovely in everything and has a more realistic body shape which I like. I can get a better idea of what items look like with a rounded body in them :)

CC

I think Cordelia looks really severe but hey, she can model clothes. So can Sharon, who I love, but those two ladies are very tall and very thin and nothing they wear is going to look like that on me! I do like Joy who looks lovely in everything and has a more realistic body shape which I like. I can get a better idea of what items look like with a rounded body in them :)

CC

Meant to say I like joy too Candycane :)

Why can't they have models who are about 5'2 and around a size 12/14/16? I know they have ONE model who is a larger lady but she is about 5'10/11 so she looks in proportion. It's so annoying when you order clothes and they end up around your ankles instead of 'below the knee'! I think I need to find a good seamstress lol.

That get me too Nora.
What's the average British female now? Last time I looked it was something like 5'3-4" (bordering Petite) & a size 16 (not that I meet even that lol).

I like Cordelia she is much more 'high fashion' than some of the others & maybe not quite right for Q? I noticed Beula ( sp?) a few days ago in leggings & she looked waaaay too thin & if she looks like that on TV what is she like in 'real life'?It is interesting how many of the Q models are on other channels ( IT

Why can't they have models who are about 5'2 and around a size 12/14/16? I know they have ONE model who is a larger lady but she is about 5'10/11 so she looks in proportion. It's so annoying when you order clothes and they end up around your ankles instead of 'below the knee'! I think I need to find a good seamstress lol.

probably because they wouldn't sell anything ;) we all subconciously think we're going to look like sharon if we buy that tat.

Latest posts

Back