21st century

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
Hi Ladies
Anybody had these??
I've had 'magic knickers' before but the cami looks interesting.
I trust your thoughts!!
Thanks
Mollymoo
:10:

Sorry, but I coudn't see any difference in the views of Julie, front and back, in the black dress! and Loen, God love her, must have had her eyes shut tight when she checked the mirror. Don't get me wrong, I reckon Loen is probably the best presenter they have - I love the way she doen't take herself seriously - but to me she proved that the stuff really doesn't 'do what it says on the tin'. I bought a body a while ago, and it had as much effect on me as it did on Loen - hence my cynicism. Plus Julie attributes the control of her 'twin pregnancy belly' absolutely to every slimming range Ideal World has, so it's a bit difficult to take her seriously - unless of course she wears them all at once!

the cami was my one & only purchase from IW and i'm afraid it went back cos it took about half an hour and a gallon of sweat to get into. And i still had lumps and bumps. :tassles:

the cami was my one & only purchase from IW and i'm afraid it went back cos it took about half an hour and a gallon of sweat to get into. And i still had lumps and bumps. :tassles:

Not a pretty sight then.....thank goodness I had my breakfast ages ago!!

I got a couple of the Bustiers a few years ago and they make my fried eggs look like a couple of peaches once I've manoeuvred them into the right position and before you ask Mrs J.....that's not from the front to the back!!! :54:

No, you're alright, we're well used to your IW "shockers". I've tried the slimming knickers, and they were such a pain in the arse to put on, and your reward? a few hours of total discomfort....I think I'd rather just buy a bigger dress size and be done with it!

I was just shocked at how damn rude Loen was last night. Kept interrupting Astrid every time the poor girl tried to get half a sentence out and was most irritating.
And yes, everyone on this channel puts their slim figures LOL down to whichever slimming pants are on at the time which is so annoying too.

I always think it's a good thing the German lady they use as a model doesn't speak English, 'cos if she did, the presenter would be in for a good slap round the chops!!!

:doggie:

Just got back in - made my mind up - leave well alone...
I quite like my squishy bits, not but dont fancy a work out to get dressed every morning.
Mollymoo

I ordered the all in one thing a couple of years ago....I nearly put my back out trying to get it on, once it was up and all my bits and pieces were hoiked up it looked OK....I've only worn it for special occasions though, all that myther isn't worth it for everyday.

A word of warning,,,try not to drink too much whilst wearing it, unless you've got access to a disabled loo :54:

Latest posts

Back