Kitchen "chef"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

monoboobooba

Registered Shopper
What's your opinion on this clueless umper lumper?

Am I the only one that finds him unbearable to watch? He's so patronizing, and most of what he makes looks like shite!

Last edited:
:mysmilie_516:I do like Wayne...but for some reason he does remind me of an ex con..... I can imagine that he's peeled a lot of potatoes in his time! Sorry x

:mysmilie_516:I do like Wayne...but for some reason he does remind me of an ex con..... I can imagine that he's peeled a lot of potatoes in his time! Sorry x

He would not have peeled them by hand , he surely would have used that strange looking pointless potato peeler machine , they were trying to flog on Sunday .

He's so useless - great fun to watch. The stuff he makes always looks awful (to defend him, he is using their naff-cheap products so it's not all his fault!)

Have you ever looked into Waynes background? He has no history of working with food whatsoever and my does it show. The first time i saw him i was in hysterics at how "cack-handed" he was and assumed he was from the staff canteen. It now seems he isnt even that - he seems to have been a floor manager most of his career. I find him massively entertaining.

I think he seems like a sweet man :bear:

I saw that potato peeler thing, thought it would mean more washing-up and it looked ugly :sleepy:

Have you ever looked into Waynes background? He has no history of working with food whatsoever and my does it show. The first time i saw him i was in hysterics at how "cack-handed" he was and assumed he was from the staff canteen. It now seems he isnt even that - he seems to have been a floor manager most of his career. I find him massively entertaining.

Mmm, not true http://www.wayneeagles.co.uk/wayne-and-food.html

Latest posts

Back