PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen "chef"

monoboobooba
02-11-2012, 01:49 PM
What's your opinion on this clueless umper lumper?

Am I the only one that finds him unbearable to watch? He's so patronizing, and most of what he makes looks like shite!

Mommabear
02-11-2012, 01:58 PM
What's your opinion on this clueless umper lumper?

Am I the only one that finds him unbearable to watch? He's so patronizing, and most of what he makes looks like shite!

Wayne? I think he's lovely. He really shows how naff the products are at times :giggle:

Adam82
04-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Naff naff.Dreadful that ideal world paul something is better than that.

merryone
05-11-2012, 08:21 AM
:mysmilie_516:I do like Wayne...but for some reason he does remind me of an ex con..... I can imagine that he's peeled a lot of potatoes in his time! Sorry x

alice kelly
05-11-2012, 08:43 AM
:mysmilie_516:I do like Wayne...but for some reason he does remind me of an ex con..... I can imagine that he's peeled a lot of potatoes in his time! Sorry x

:confused:

grumpybloke
05-11-2012, 12:09 PM

He would not have peeled them by hand , he surely would have used that strange looking pointless potato peeler machine , they were trying to flog on Sunday .

Atticus
05-11-2012, 04:56 PM
He's so useless - great fun to watch. The stuff he makes always looks awful (to defend him, he is using their naff-cheap products so it's not all his fault!)

Krlsthjckl
05-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Have you ever looked into Waynes background? He has no history of working with food whatsoever and my does it show. The first time i saw him i was in hysterics at how "cack-handed" he was and assumed he was from the staff canteen. It now seems he isnt even that - he seems to have been a floor manager most of his career. I find him massively entertaining.

Bexi
05-11-2012, 11:20 PM
I think he seems like a sweet man :bear:

I saw that potato peeler thing, thought it would mean more washing-up and it looked ugly :sleepy:

Shoppingmad
14-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Have you ever looked into Waynes background? He has no history of working with food whatsoever and my does it show. The first time i saw him i was in hysterics at how "cack-handed" he was and assumed he was from the staff canteen. It now seems he isnt even that - he seems to have been a floor manager most of his career. I find him massively entertaining.

Mmm, not true http://www.wayneeagles.co.uk/wayne-and-food.html

Shoppingmad
14-11-2012, 07:45 PM
I think he has, take a look..

http://www.wayneeagles.co.uk/wayne-and-food.html