Wouldn't it be luverly?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
If QVC excited us with some great low price (considering the dire economy), good quality Christmas gift ideas? Wouldn't that be fab? Wouldn't it be even more wonderful if with all these fab gifts we were able to buy it only cost us the one P&P per checkout? Wouldn't that be fantastic? A one stop Christmas internet shop? Oh wait hang on.... that's AMAZON!!! They could really make a killing on the Christmas thing but who's going to multiple buy when each item is a fiver extra due to p&p. They're completely deluded ~ either that or they have very wealthy customers who just don't care. Anyway it doesn't matter because quite frankly there's not many things that I feel are suitable gifts and of the items that are they can usually be purchased cheaper elsewhere anyway.

Absolutely! Amazon make it so easy to buy a range of items from different 'departments', usually with no p&P, and more often than not really fast delivery. QVC's p&p is the biggest deterrent for buying several items at a time. Off to browse Amazon now ....

I'd like another Decleor set for £30, free P&P and containing the neck lotion, iris oil, night balm, that roll on thing for round your eyes and the blue gel stuff. Full sizes of course and gift wrapped :) Or maybe a one time ever Molton Brown set for the same price. I used to get those kinds of things for christmas and I know they came from QVC but no longer.

Amazon is good and they nearly always have free postage if you don't need it next day.

I'd like to stop that blinking song going round my head "all I want is a room somewhere, far away from the cold night air". If I burst into my best Eliza Doolittle impression in the office Petpixie it'll be your fault!

I agree with what's being said but would personally prefer to use a company that contributes some of our spending back to this country via corporation tax.

Latest posts

Back