Moira C. Aaaaaargh!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
My wife's just tortured me by making me watch half an hour of Moira C and her masterclass in nepotism.

Thank God we can now watch a programme featuring someone balanced, quiet and sensible - House!!

moira c is strange woman she always seems to have the same coats on that just happen to go with her scarfs and i think its time for a make-over with that hairstyle , just think yourself lucky that you didnt have to sit threw the pants she makes out of a metre of material and then says " these will look great if your going on a cruise " love to she them pants in a force 9 gale whizzing round a near by mast xxx

Ah - that must be the Itsawrap. They must be among the most hideous things ever to be on shopping TV. I don't get on here all that often so so I could be very wrong but I don't recall anyone admitting to having brought any and I'd love to know what the IW presenters REALLY think about having to wear them on national TV with friends and family watching!

I wonder if that guy Baumgartner used a pair recently to help him rise up 23 miles in the air into near Space before jumping back to Earth!!

Ah ! You mean the lovely Florentina and Primrose, 2 of the Clutton clones! Did anyone buy a chichi on the hopes of winning the visit to the Clutton windmill?

Jude xx

Ah - that must be the Itsawrap. They must be among the most hideous things ever to be on shopping TV. I don't get on here all that often so so I could be very wrong but I don't recall anyone admitting to having brought any and I'd love to know what the IW presenters REALLY think about having to wear them on national TV with friends and family watching.

They're getting paid at the end of the day, so I doubt they're too bothered. I would be interested in finding out if the likes of Loen, Gen, Debbie, Joanne etc actually where these hideous Itsawraps, Scarflaces or Chi Chis at any other time than when they're on the shows though!

The woman seems quite demented and as for her wares!...... Everything she sells is hideous, but those chi chi things are above and beyond. They should be gathered up and torched for the good of humanity.

Latest posts

Back