Slimmed down IW presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
It may have been discussed here so I'm sorry if I missed it but my wife and I have noticed how all the presenters seem to have all go on a slimming regime together - and it seems to have worked for all of them. The same goes for the models Lynn and Sheila. Absolute fair play to them.

I wonder whether IW management sent out a directive telling them that they had to do this as it was done by everyone at the same time.

Also, I wonder how they did it. It can't purely have been eating less and better. I'm wondering if the regime included Vibration train ing.

Anyone know?

Cheers.

Mike

It may have been discussed here so I'm sorry if I missed it but my wife and I have noticed how all the presenters seem to have all go on a slimming regime together - and it seems to have worked for all of them. The same goes for the models Lynn and Sheila. Absolute fair play to them.

I wonder whether IW management sent out a directive telling them that they had to do this as it was done by everyone at the same time.

Also, I wonder how they did it. It can't purely have been eating less and better. I'm wondering if the regime included Vibration train ing.

Anyone know?

Cheers.

Mike

Do you really think that??

They haven't slimmed, they changed the format to widescreen and makes em look thinner

They have all slimmed down......we can actually see Denise's eyes now :happy: and Lynn looks so slim, soon she will be wearing a siz 12-14 (I think:giggle:) whereas she was a size 16-18 before.

Well, we thought so too - but it seemed to happen all together as though IW told them to firm up a bit.

As I said earlier, I wonder if it was a mix of the Vibration thingy and their version of Diet Chef.

I have set up a thread that I hope the moderator will let through.
I used to work for Ideal World as a floor manager, and want to answer all questions like this in the thread.
As a floor manager I would look after guests/presenters, manage the shows, products, look after health and safety in the studio and be in contact with directors and producers throughout the show.

Answer:

Dennice did lose some weight about the time Ideal World changed to widescreen. As did the model Shelagh. They did not get told to do so any management, they were individual choices. However, going to widescreen, if your TV isn't set right, will make everyone look slimmer/taller.

Latest posts

Back