James Russell - the best of Bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

monoboobooba

Registered Shopper
He really is fantastic. Intelligent, funny, charismatic, knowledgeble and always impeccably presented! He's the complete package.

Not like most of the other presents who are loud, brash and show no aspect of professionalism whatsoever.

Is it too late to sign him up for the next James Bond film?

Last edited:
He really is fantastic. Intelligent, funny, charismatic, knowledgeble and always impeccably presented! He's the complete package.

Not like most of the other presents who are loud, brash and show no aspect of professionalism whatsoever.

Is it too late to sign him up for the next James Bond film?

he's the biggest bullshi**er on the channel but also very entertaining. I'm a fan.:rock:

Russell 'I am a firm believer in you get out what you put in'

Good job it isn't you get in what you put out as you James would be eating crap on toast ;-)

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

I notice he has worn a lot of new suits he has bought recently because of the weight he has put on and they are very good and tidy suits and he has a tie pin to hold his tie to his shirt.
He looks very tidy, smart and professional on screen and is the smartest dressed person now on the Sit-Up channels by far so to any new buyers that does make him look very believable but to us who know him from past times he still tells the viewers a load of complete and utter... _______

Fill in the blank lol :thinking:

Am I the only one who read the title as "James Russell - the best of bid"?

I thought the OP was taking the piss at first, but now I wonder?

Knowledgeable and intelligent!!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

Never confuse bull **** with knowledge!

Latest posts

Back