Fines for QVC presenters - suggestions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mink

Registered Shopper
:hi:
I would start with £500 for every mention of "crisp white shirt."
JF has earned hers today!
When did you last see someone (female) in a crisp white shirt?
Over to you........

£100 every time Flinty points and wags her fingers at us. It'll be running into thousands by the end of the show!

'Amazing' should be banned. Nothing on Le Q is amazing apart from the prices!

I'm surprised your first fine wasn't for Julia's ' I'm in a small". We'll call that 10k a go that'll shut her up:hi:

Maybe a £50 fine for every presenter that says they're going to rush to try and order one after the show. That's effectively a £50 for almost every product!!! They must think we all came down in the last shower :)

There HAS to be a fine for wearing toe-posts and jeggings together on air unless you are actually demonstrating the product on offer!

I've got this at home (CR),
absolutely superb (JH),
phen....nom....inal (Dale),
you are loving this (most of them at times)
cooking up a storm (SB),
this £1000 bracelet would make a lovely stocking filler (Debbie D),
I nom nom nom love munch munch munch Thorntons vomit vomit vomit Chocolates (DG)

Alison should be banned from saying any part of our bodies is an area and fined by removing all her beauty creams and cosmetics for a month!

A fine for oh and I`ve just run out of, used the last of this product hint hint ....

"Jump to the phones!"
"I've got ...."
"Hilarious!"
"Prestigious"
"Serious skincare"
"Beauty Day"

I'm loving this....

And Joy is a size 18 High Street......... and Joy is a size 18 High Street.................. and Joy is a size 18 High Street................ and Joy is a size 18 High Street ................and Joy is a size 18 High Street..............

( a remark from Suzi Stroky Adams today was priceless....... talking about the tsv she said "after washing, the sheets take on a personality of their own" eh ????????? my bedding must be real grumpy gits then, cos they're always finding their way onto the floor ! What a ****** stupid inane comment to make, sheets having a "personality" for God's sake)

"for you" - £100

"paintent" - £10,000. That'll teach them to speak properly!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

".....as you can see here....." - both Dale and Ali K are culprits of that little annoyance.

Latest posts

Back