Strictly 2012 3rd November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kimberley's swing thing was okay, very quick.

Denise very very lovely.

Louis brilliant as usual

Michael great.

Victoria, oh dear she really just cannot get it right.

Fern boring.

Dani, can I say I find the tats she has on the back of her legs very annoying. One is a bow the other looks different, so every time she dances I keep trying make out what it is. She is a really good dancer but gets overlooked.

Still like Nicky.

Dance off, Richard and Colin or perhaps Fern.

As usual the marking was all over the place. The marks for Louis were really low yet I thought it was brilliant.

Victoria is rubbish and hopefully it is her turn to go. She hasn't got a single dance right yet and seems to be being pushed and thrown around by Brendon, which is what he used to do with Lulu. Yet she is getting 'good' marks.

Dani showed her tat's close up on It Takes Two the other night but I cannot remember what they were. I really don't like them.

I agree Richard, Fern or Colin in the bottom this week too.

Victoria was a cross between a plank of wood and a stuffed ragdoll. I'm afraid her Olympian status has dazzled the judges because she was over marked and imo was the worst dancer of the night. The show for me felt a bit flat tonight. Brucie was on form ~ I thought he was going to spit his teeth out at one point.

I think the dance off will be between 3 of the bottom 2 on the leaderboard, think Fearm might be saved by Artem's bare torso!

Dani didn't point her toes in the jive but noone seemed to notice.

I hate tattoos especially on women, just my personal opinion.

Denise,Dani and Louis were great. I feel sorry for Nicky as imo he will never be a great dancer although I do think he gives it his all. I don't think Michael is as good as his marks suggest. Richard has done well (wish he would quit pawing Erin)
I would say Victoria is being marked on her medal fame. Fern is trying her best but imo Artem taking his shirt off says it all.lol

I'm really not looking forward to seeing Kimberley flying around on a wire. So unnecessary with such a talented dancer:(

Well I got this one completely wrong. :doh: That'll teach me to listen when It Takes Two is on rather than trying to do four other things at the same time hehehe!!.

I feel really uncomfortable watching Victoria, she just looks so unhappy and really doesn't seem to be enjoying the experience at all. I wonder if it might be kinder if she were to go soon. Lovely routine from Denise and James tonight and I liked Louis's too, just wish he could put more expression in his face.

There were some dances that stood out and the rest average or less. Hubs was getting really cheesed off with Darcy and her erratic marking. Only an 8 for Denise and a 6 for Louis.....and Richard gets a 5 for his mess up! I thought Bruno's summary of Denise's dance was spot on and I'd loved to have seen it again.

Will watch tonight's show with interest and later on the last episode of Downton Abbey......."sobs"....:confused:

Dani, can I say I find the tats she has on the back of her legs very annoying. One is a bow the other looks different, so every time she dances I keep trying make out what it is.

Donna its a fairy on a toadstool

I am getting fed up with the judges marking and the favouritism
They rip some people to shreds and others make mistakes but they ignore them
They just cant see past some people

Victoria is really disappointing and I wouldnt mind if she went tonight

The problem with VP is that she cannot string two consecutive moves together. She concentrates so much on getting one right and when that goes wrong she blanks out then you see Brendan pushing her into the next move. By which time, she's out of the beat. At this stage of the competition it is poor and if she doesn't go this week, next week is likely. Sadly for RA, he should be in the dance off purely on his first effort going wrong but if he gets it right, he's staying if up against Fern or VP.

Cheap distraction trick by Artem though to cover up (rather lack of cover) Fern's lacklustre dancing.

what was that sitting on Michaels head if they make him wear a syrup the least they could do was match the colour

I think the right two were in the dance off but they could have been joined by Victoria or Fern,neither of which has improved at all these last few weeks.

Louis is my personal fave (followed by Denise) & I thought Craig & Darcey's marks for him were an insult last night :mysmilie_503:

Didn't see it all on Saturday - I missed Artem's bare torso! :tongue::heart:

Not very keen on Darcy I find her irritating, she looked very miffed when the others disagreed with her comments.

Latest posts

Back