Male Varnish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
There's nothing wrong with men wearing nail varnish if they so wish, but it does look a bit odd to me.

I happened to notice Miceals' nails presenting a Lola Rose bracelet, buffed nails look good but clear varnish…. perhaps I'm behind the times and he's always worn it or maybe it's the latest trend for men.

There's nothing wrong with men wearing nail varnish if they so wish, but it does look a bit odd to me.

I happened to notice Miceals' nails presenting a Lola Rose bracelet, buffed nails look good but clear varnish…. perhaps I'm behind the times and he's always worn it or maybe it's the latest trend for men.

Yeah right - the only way I'd get nail varnish on my man would be if I tasered him & then tied him up....& even then he'd still struggle to get away, probably have to stun him with a rolling pin as well.....! :grin:

my husband once wore pink varnish on his little finger to support breast cancer.Something he had heard on the TV

I thought Steve on TJC had clear nail varnish on when I was watching yesterday, wasn't very well applied either.

My oldest son has 2 little girls aged 6 and 4 and one day they did him a makeover. Eyeshadow, lipstick and yep nail polish. After their playtime he washed off the makeup and completely forgot about the nail polish until his wife reminded him the following morning just as he was getting ready for work. Good job she did because he`s an Army officer and there would have been some really strange looks in the mess that day !

No, if men are prepared to wear varnish on their finger nails, who knows where it will end -......... on the tootsy wootsys on their feet ! aaaaaaaagh nooooooooooooo. I blame David Beckham totally for the feminisation of men ! ...... skirts, poncy hairstyles, posing like a tart in his underwear (but then, he HAS got a voice to match !)

I like a short, well kept nail - nowt worst than dirty or bitten nails - but, call me old fashioned, I think nail varnish is just a step too far.

My oldest son has 2 little girls aged 6 and 4 and one day they did him a makeover. Eyeshadow, lipstick and yep nail polish. After their playtime he washed off the makeup and completely forgot about the nail polish until his wife reminded him the following morning just as he was getting ready for work. Good job she did because he`s an Army officer and there would have been some really strange looks in the mess that day !

My naughty side really wishes she hadn't. :giggle:

Maybe the clear vanishes you see are actually treatment products like nail envy and they actually need to use them

I hate it when watching any type of show on any channel where the close up of the presenters hands show dirty ragged nails or even worse in my opinion is fake tan in the lines on the fingers, it looks so dirty and slap dash.
My nails are nothing to write home about but I am not on T.V trying to sell jewelry etc.

It doesn't do anything for me, but if men want to wear nail varnish then why shouldn't they? If they want to wear a face full of make up that's up to them. It wasn't so long ago that women weren't allowed to wear trousers. Live and let live I say.

Leighton Denny's Renovate once buffed leaves a lovely appearance that would look good on a man. For me the line is drawn there, there's a difference between skin care and cosmetic make up - I have no problem at all with men using skin care products (about time too), but there's a time and place for them wearing cosmetic makeup.

It smacks of being just too self conscious. Trying too hard. Not cool.

Lindy Bowman wears it too.

Your not behind the times on this.It looks feminine or vain ,depending on the man.

Latest posts

Back