Free P&p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
On the 3pm K&co hour, CH has gone to great lengths to explain that free p&p actually means just that and that Q don't factor it into the selling price of the goods.do we believe that's true? I, for one, don't believe it for a nano second.

P&P explained

CH, looking ridiculous squashed julia-esque into a too small, too short dress telling us a blatant lie to explain qvc's horrendous p&p.

she categorically stated 2 or 3 times that ALL those 'other sites' that we may order from who have free p&p, ALL factor the cost into their prices whereas Q bless their hearts are totally "transparent" about the cost of p&p. she went on to say oh so earnestly that it's not just the cost of the postage, it's to pay for warehouse space and the people who work there.

CH - as it seems you read our forum, why, in that case, are the majority of items you claim have the p&p factored in, still cheaper than you sell them for?

oh, and get your roots done, you look a sight.

I wonder if the powers that be are reacting to our constant criticism of p&p charges? What with their appalling treatment of Graham I'm just thinking that all is not well at QVC towers.

Was listening to that whilst having a cook up, I had a chuckle knowing there would be a post!

How ridiculous. As you say Janie, it has obviously escaped her and QVC's attention that goods are often cheaper elsewhere including the P&P.

I wonder why they felt the need to broadcast the statement, it's almost as if they know some people somewhere complain about their P&P? :thinking:

CH, looking ridiculous squashed julia-esque into a too small, too short dress telling us a blatant lie to explain qvc's horrendous p&p.

she categorically stated 2 or 3 times that ALL those 'other sites' that we may order from who have free p&p, ALL factor the cost into their prices whereas Q bless their hearts are totally "transparent" about the cost of p&p. she went on to say oh so earnestly that it's not just the cost of the postage, it's to pay for warehouse space and the people who work there.

CH - as it seems you read our forum, why, in that case, are the majority of items you claim have the p&p factored in, still cheaper than you sell them for?

oh, and get your roots done, you look a sight.

We must have pressed the "post" button at the same time Janie. Sorry for duplication of topic.

CH looks a real sight in that dress.she even said Micael called her "super sexy" in it. She looks like an over-stuffed sausage.

We must have pressed the "post" button at the same time Janie. Sorry for duplication of topic.

I was going to say the same but we are not 'on trend. ' apparently roots are in to show how young you are really ! Now shall I get me one of those ruched numbers ? Imagine !

gemma - i'm sure sazza will merge 'em ;)

i can smile at a bit of sales spiel but i really do take exception to blatant lies.

i happen to believe kim has absorbed the p&p for her anniversary visit - unless all the prices have/will change. i don't like her stuff now she's stopped doing the nice fabrics she used to do, but to give her her due, she knows her stuff. she knows every measurement, every item number, every colour name and unlike some, like michelle hope, she always wears it herself. what's more, she always looks nice in it.

I was going to say the same but we are not 'on trend. ' apparently roots are in to show how young you are really ! Now shall I get me one of those ruched numbers ? Imagine !

So I shouldn't have wasted money have my highlights re-done yesterday then? - apart from the fact I don't like looking slovenly, or trendy. :giggle:

i happen to believe kim has absorbed the p&p for her anniversary visit - unless all the prices have/will change. i don't like her stuff now she's stopped doing the nice fabrics she used to do, but to give her her due, she knows her stuff. she knows every measurement, every item number, every colour name and unlike some, like michelle hope, she always wears it herself. what's more, she always looks nice in it.

I also believe that Kim has absorbed the P&P from her end but Kim doesn't set the Q prices......

Considering that Kim is the designer she does a better job of fronting her companies products than any other guest on air.

Well Piggy thinks she looks young and trendy so I wonder if she'll start letting her grey roots show?? :wonder:

Nah! This is sheer pongee to me. I just don't buy all this flannel about absorption, a stretch too far
Q have yet to cotton on the the fact we watch them very closely & they can't pull the wool over our eyes that easily.
They are trying to fleece us, lining Q's coffers once again. They must think we are a right bunch of seersuckers.
All this waffle twill come back to bite them, you mark my words.

whou'd have thought black and yellow hair would ever be fashionable :smirk:

I also believe that Kim has absorbed the P&P from her end but Kim doesn't set the Q prices......

Considering that Kim is the designer she does a better job of fronting her companies products than any other guest on air.

i agree but unless the price of every item changes, the free p&p must be genuine? kim joked she'd have to work another 10 years to cover it. i think she's a pretty astute business woman so i'm sure she would have worked out that it was worthwhile.

Here's hoping we get a few more brands with free P&P now and again ... with a lot less waffle from the presenters about why and how they've managed to achieve it :nod:

CH looks a real sight in that dress.she even said Micael called her "super sexy" in it. She looks like an over-stuffed sausage.

I guess if she was a skinny as JF u still wouldnt be happy , guess the presenters cant win can they

Latest posts

Back