Luminara is the new Wintertrax

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
Gawd, every time I flick over to QVC these ruddy flameless candles are on. Its getting as bad as Wintertrax last year. And £29+ £3.95 p+p for ONE candle is ridiculous.

Where is Wintertrax out of interest?

Gawd, every time I flick over to QVC these ruddy flameless candles are on. Its getting as bad as Wintertrax last year. And £29+ £3.95 p+p for ONE candle is ridiculous.

Where is Wintertrax out of interest?

Oh nonsense Flamenco, don't be so stingey, this is a quality item, innit........& it's an investment dear, an investment......weren't you listening to DF's sales babble? :grin:

And Wintertrax? Dunno, maybe their ice block finally melted.....hurrah! :rock:

I must have been lucky enough to escape the Wintertrax shows then!

Re the Luminara - investment my ar*e! They still need blinking batteries and they still look like a lump of plastic with some orangy flappy thing on top. Maybe some may think they look beautiful, but to me they look like a load of toot.

I must have been lucky enough to escape the Wintertrax shows then!

Re the Luminara - investment my ar*e! They still need blinking batteries and they still look like a lump of plastic with some orangy flappy thing on top. Maybe some may think they look beautiful, but to me they look like a load of toot.

Well of course they're a load of old toot - maybe useful if you were having a 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer Halloween party' but at a price between 29 & 37 quid per candle........hahahahahahaha......err, no! :mysmilie_854: :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back