QVC products price comparison

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I thought that we could compare prices in this thread.

I hope it doesn't disagree with this forum but if it is please feel free to remove this thread.

---

Last edited:
Lots of things if not all on QVC seem to come from China, even eeek.
I remember it was on the news a while ago, and what did I see on my screen?
Pallets of EEEK Kate Middleton engagement ring! Probably costing £1 each by the amount I saw. And they did say that it was for a "shopping channel"

AMAAAAAAZING????

They make enough money only by profit alone, no need to increase P&P - pure GREED.
£4-£6-£7 per item now - ridiculous.

Last edited:
QVC

Villaware 2 Litre Capacity Blender with Leak-proof Lid
QVC Price:

£126.00

P&P: £7.95

The Deal Channel

VillaWare 2 Litre Blender BLVLLAZ05H

£59.99

£5.99 P&P

A week ago the Deal channel also had the same morphy richards bread maker for 74.99 which QVC sell for £102, its out of stock at the Deal channel atm so havent included products numbers etc

This is another case of Q surviving on its 30DMG as even though things are a lot more expensive they hope that the 30DMG will convince you to buy from them.
But if that is now being downgraded why on earth would anyone buy anything from Q these days.

Re the post about reusable hand warming pads somewhere above, they are in Lidl this week, £1-49 for TWO, can choose oblong, round or heart-shaped. They last 1000 times. They work great.

You just twist a bit of metal inside the pouch of thick liquid, and they immediately heat up, and stay hot for about an hour. They are amazing, like magic.

They have to be recharged after use by putting in boiling water.

QVC = £1-78 each inc PP, Lidl = 75P

Last edited:
Oh I hope not, I think there's something to be said for making this one very accessible at the moment :)

Re the post about reusable hand warming pads somewhere above, they are in Lidl this week, £1-49 for TWO, can choose oblong, round or heart-shaped. They last 1000 times. They work great.

You just twist a bit of metal inside the pouch of thick liquid, and they immediately heat up, and stay hot for about an hour. They are amazing, like magic.

They have to be recharged after use by putting in boiling water.

QVC = £1-78 each inc PP, Lidl = 75P

But the main thing you don't need to buy a set of 8!

Hi Marina. If you pay the £6 subscription fee there is a section called 'The Drop' which is split into a load of sub-forums unconnected with shopping tv. There are pets forums, food, travel etc. It's well worth the one-off fee!*

* I don't work for Graham btw!!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back