Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Benefit 5 Piece Discovery Collection
Item Number 202824
QVC Price: £23.00
Try Me Price: £19.20
P&P: £3.95

Five-piece discovery collection from Benefit. Features Benefit's 'That Gal' primer, Porefessional foundation, Total Moisture facial cream, 'They're Real' mascara and a Posietint lip and cheek stain. Sample the delights of the Benefit make-up range with this fabulous five-piece discovery collection.

Contains:
1 x Porefessional (7.5ml) - helps to minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin. Can be applied on its own as well as under or over make-up. Contains a vitamin E derivative.
1 x That Gal primer (7.5ml) - contains light-reflecting pigments to help brighten all skin tones, plus raspberry and camomile.
1 x Total Moisture facial cream (8.9g) - this Tri Radiance complex helps to hydrate and refresh you complexion. Contains mango butter.
1 x They're Real mascara (3g) - this long-wearing formula and the specially designed brush help to curl, volumise, lift and separate your lashes.
1 x Posietint lip and cheek stain (2.5ml) - a liquid gel formula that will provide a poppy-pink tint on all complexions that lasts for hours.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=202824&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

lovely range but i have bought most of the stuff with free mags over the years and just stock pile them. being a generous soul i do give my excess of mags to friends relatives and passers by

I tested the "Total Moisture" for the beauty bible and I was pleasantly surprised, although it wasn't quite rich enough for my skin, it did tempt the teenagers (16 & 18) in the house to use it daily over the summer (and they didn't realise it had an SPF!). It's a little too heavily fragranced for my taste but they liked it.

Jude xx

I am tempted by this! I would like to try the mascara. The posietint is a bright pink colour not my kinda thing. I got a sample of the total moisture cream as a gift with purchase when bought some benefit discounted in Jan sales on house offraser website. I really liked the cream, I was surprised. It is very thick and moisturising lasts all day but is very pricey. I wouldn't pay full price for it. For a few more pounds you get more sample products in the sexy little stowaways Christmas gift set from Boots. Some of the same are in that kit but not all.

Latest posts

Back