New CID 2 Piece i-perfection & i-prime Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This item has been on their site for a few weeks (I think Ian first listed it on the new beauty items thread), so you'd think in that time QVC could have taken pics and uploaded them to illustrate the different foundation shades! 10ml each of the primer and foundation is a bit stingy, though I will say that the primer is quite nice, not that cloying silicone texture that many other primers have.

Anyone tried the foundation?

I always think the term "try me" should offer free outward and return postage but there's 2 hopes of that happening, and slim just left town!

Jude xx

Saw this on air last night - Nouget is porcelain and Latte is Ali Youngs colour if that helps. I zoned out after that as that was all I needed to know.

Thanks DebraJane I'll add a link to the New CID website which has colour swatches for the foundation....the names are meaningless I'd have said Latte would be a coffee colour and darker than "vanilla", but maybe they mean milky in this context. I'm surprised QVC haven't given their own colours names just to confuse me even more!

http://www.newcidcosmetics.com/Face-Makeup

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back