E-mails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

natalie

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone. Ive just joined.

I purchased the samsung e900 this morning from bid tv and have not recieved an e-mail. Someone else i know bought a web exclusive yesturday and has not got their e-mail either.

I assume its a problem at their end. I was just wondering if anyone has bought anything megadrop or not today and if they recieved an e-mail.

Thanks Natale.

I purchased the samsung e900 this morning from bid tv and have not recieved an e-mail. Someone else i know bought a web exclusive yesturday and has not got their e-mail either.

I assume its a problem at their end. I was just wondering if anyone has bought anything megadrop or not today and if they recieved an e-mail.

Thanks Natale.

Hi there.

I purchased a web clearance item yesterday and I did recieve an email but since then I have purchased more items, another web clearance and a couple of megadrop items and havent received any emails so it must be a problem their end.

hi, i have exactly the same problem,you dont know if you're gonna get the item or not.I've had winning bid screens on the internet and not received anything...what to do!

Thanks for all your quick replies. It must be a problem their end. Ive just checked my card and they have taken money for the phone so i assume i will get an e-mail shortly.

hi, i have exactly the same problem,you dont know if you're gonna get the item or not.I've had winning bid screens on the internet and not received anything...what to do!

My friend got 10 items megadrops and non megadrops from them last week and only recieved e-mails for 4 of them.

I know they won the AWT cutlery for £1. Did anyone else get this and did you actaully get it or are you still waiting too?

a couple of weeks ago as soon as a megadrop auction was over about 5 minutes later you could check on website and check winners list,a email would be sent a hour or so later,but ive noticed since last weekend they are not displaying megadrop items on website to check winners if they do its hours later or next day,i tried to see friday nights megadrops but could not find on website,im getting a suspition they dont want people knowing who winning bidders are.

The site is rubbish everytime i look it tells me either every item but the megadrops or it shows everything at £1.

If i dont get the goods i will be complaining to one of the regulators about this. If its a fault then fair enough but 2 weeks running for some people is a bit odd.

What a celebration eh.

The site is rubbish everytime i look it tells me either every item but the megadrops or it shows everything at £1.

If i dont get the goods i will be complaining to one of the regulators about this. If its a fault then fair enough but 2 weeks running for some people is a bit odd.

What a celebration eh.

Last weekend i got a electric guitar a globe and a ikasu mp4,i did receive emails but arrived day after winning,now ive received on tuesday mp4,but other 2 items have not been delivered,phoned cs but no joy told to wait,i bet if items are lost they will refund and probably say no stock to replace,bid tv will be compensated for loss of items but they will only refund the customer £9.99(£8.99p&p+£1 item)my cc was debited on mon 22nd,if this is the case i will inform consumer direct as ive made a contract to purchase goods with bid tv and paid for them,if they cannot supply i will want compensating.

The customer services are a joke.

I got some fragrances from speed auction tv back in august and was charged the full amount. they did the sound but didnt get it down in time.

Called customer diservices and was told buying on the tv and web are completely different.

I explained what had happened and was then told there are not presenters on the web

anyway spent 30 mins arguing about it at premium rate spoke to a supervisor( someone else dragged off the street) told me the same thing. sent fragrances back but they refused to refund postage.

I havent bought from them since after this shocking service but today saw the phone and thought well ive seen it go for around £50 ill have that.

Seems like every week they find new ways to stop people getting things.

Customer services used to be excellent before the powers that be decided to save money and move them to india

Just checked card again and another £30 has been taken so they are still taking the money even though none of us are recieving e-mails so maybe the goods will just arrive 1 day.

Just checked card again and another £30 has been taken so they are still taking the money even though none of us are recieving e-mails so maybe the goods will just arrive 1 day.

Once over they always stated that NO money would be taken off peoples cards until the item was despatched,i think since virgin media took over things have gone fastly downhill,im going right off these channels.

Just checked bidtv website and everything as megadropped lol the e900 phone which went for pound this morning is showing and a few familiar names were sucessful !!!!!!!

please check previous auctions and be amazed at the £1 tvs,dvd,mp4s etc that have apparently gone earlier.This is rubbish as clearance has a lowest price accepted and a tv would never go anywhere near £1. Either the internet team are dodgy are fixing it for themselves or its a massive tax dodge(we made a loss on all these products) either way something stinks at Bidtv.
please look....there is something so dodgy and no winners boards these items.:mad::mad::mad:

Hi again.

I have just checked my e-mail and i have got 3 e-mails all from the sit-up service desk instead of from bid tv's e-mail system.

1 for a web exclusive
1 for a megadrop
and 1 item i bought last week is finally on its way.

Thanks Natale.

Having won the Samsung e900 mobile on saturday and the Ikasu rearview mirror on Sunday with no emails for these 2 items i emailed customer services yesterday and got the following response.
' the items arent showing on your account so unfortunatly you didnt win the item but since i said my name was on the winners list can i send in proof so the tech dept can look into this'
They surely can be ar**d to look at their own winners list as you can still access it on the website.

Anyway I have emailed them the screen grab of the winners list and my screen grab of the congratulations you are a sucessful winner page so heres hoping.

I had this same problem on the AWT cutlery set last weekend but i didnt take screen grabs and I have been told today my purchase wasnt sucessful so in future i will be screengrabbing everything !!!

Anyone else have any luck getting confirmations on the samsung e900 or ikasu bluetooth mirror?
Hopefully if one person gets sorted out then they will notice everyone elses purchase too, or is that being too optimistic with sit-up??
:33:

Having won the Samsung e900 mobile on saturday and the Ikasu rearview mirror on Sunday with no emails for these 2 items i emailed customer services yesterday and got the following response.
' the items arent showing on your account so unfortunatly you didnt win the item but since i said my name was on the winners list can i send in proof so the tech dept can look into this'
They surely can be ar**d to look at their own winners list as you can still access it on the website.

Anyway I have emailed them the screen grab of the winners list and my screen grab of the congratulations you are a sucessful winner page so heres hoping.

I had this same problem on the AWT cutlery set last weekend but i didnt take screen grabs and I have been told today my purchase wasnt sucessful so in future i will be screengrabbing everything !!!

Anyone else have any luck getting confirmations on the samsung e900 or ikasu bluetooth mirror?
Hopefully if one person gets sorted out then they will notice everyone elses purchase too, or is that being too optimistic with sit-up??
:33:

I am also waiting for e-mails for the printer they did on friday night, A blue topaz ring, The samsung e900 phone and the ikasu bluetooth mirror. It looks like yet again sit-up are trying to get out of sending stuff. I have also noticed that over the last 2 days i have been able to get on my account statement on the website but it hasent been updated since a week on monday. I have tried tonight to see the winners list but all i get on every product other than todays previous is it sits there for 2 mins then says timed out.

Just like zippy I too have screenshots and will be following this up with sit-up and if that fails some of the above suggested organsations on this website.

I have just tried to e-mail sit-up using the customer feedback section of the website. I completed everything barr the ref number cause obviously i havent got 1 and it said page error. So i tried again in firefox and also got a page error.

Latest posts

Back