Did Chris work for QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know, but the quicker he goes back to the call centre the better for my ears

No idea but he's my least favourite contestant.
Lynn

Mine too, I just think that someone who was so nervous in the auditions seems to be 'cured' overnight! As I have suffered with mine when I was much younger, I think it's an insult !! it takes a long time (if ever with some people) to get over. Thank you rant over!

It was revealed last night that he was a pro singer, working the cruise liners.

That is why the other judges have kept referring to him as a cruise ship singer!

The whole show is so fixed it's unbelievable, like some of Q's guest presenters.

Jilly the cook "jumped to my mind" as I typed this.

Rylan is only there for viewing figures so Chris must be on his way out soon - I really hope so

Did they mention that Lucy had left the competition? I watched it and fast forwarded all the inbetween chat and was just wondering.

It was revealed last night that he was a pro singer, working the cruise liners.

That is why the other judges have kept referring to him as a cruise ship singer!

The whole show is so fixed it's unbelievable, like some of Q's guest presenters.

Jilly the cook "jumped to my mind" as I typed this.

In what way does the fact he has done some singing jobs on cruise liners mean the show is 'fixed'?

Because he originally made out that it was his lifelong ambition to sing in public (from memory) and he was so obviously nervous too. I'm sure he said he's never done it before, only to his nan.

Also. the way each person is presented makes it obvious who they are pushing each week, and the wild-card saga was all pre-arranged IMO.

Latest posts

Back