Elemis 5 Piece Royal Radiance Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Anyone going for this? I am sitting on my hands but am tempted
although it said it sold out on air there seems to be some stock left.
When it was aired there was a bit of confusion about whether the silver tube was Papaya Enzyme or Quartz Mask
The picture shows 15ml of Quartz mask but the details say 50ml of papaya enzyme

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...10152&keyword=202487&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Item no:202487
Elemis 5 Piece Royal Radiance Collection
QVC Price: £98.00
Introductory Price :
£89.16
P&P: £6.95
2 Easy Pay instalments of £44.58, plus P&P

Five-piece Royal Radiance Collection by Elemis. Features a Papaya Enzyme Peel, Skin Bliss capsules, an eye treatment, a silver vanity case and more. This luxurious five-piece Royal Radiance Collection from Elemis helps maintain beautiful-looking skin everyday.

Contains:

1 x Papaya Enzyme Peel (50ml) - Contains vitamin E, bladder wrack, papaya and pineapple enzymes
1 x Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules - Apply the contents of one rose capsule in the morning and one green lavender capsule at night
1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml) - Lightly pat two drops around the eye area
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - Contains padina pavonica
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - padina pavonica
Comes with silver vanity case (l x w x d): 22cm x 13 x 7.5 (8.7" x 5.7" x 3")

Okay, Bluebell. Hold tight until the 18th November and Debenhams will be having their 10%, plus with a beauty card free delivery.

So you will save £9.80 + £6.95 shipping

They have all the Elemis kits.

Including the Queen collection which is £195 same as QVC, but without the £7.95 shipping.

You might have to phone a store as the website can be a pain in the backside.

Last edited:
They have all the Elemis kits.

Including the Queen collection which is £195 same as QVC, but without the £7.95 shipping.

You might have to phone a store as the website can be a pain in the backside.

Thanks Donna, am getting a wee bit fed up with Debenhams website
Items showing in stock but when you order they cant fulfill because
they are not in stock in the warehouse that your order was sent to WTF is that all about :angry:

That is why its better to actually phone a Debenhams store you know has a counter. They have things instore not on the website.

timetospa are brilliant, free shipping always some sort of deal on. Free and very very fast shipping too. Usually if you can wait until after christmas the gift sets drop in price on their website.

Unfortunately I dont have an Elemis counter near me
and I cant see this kit on QVC on Debenhams website
I have bought from timetospa before they do some great free gifts

Also are debenhams giving free gifts when you buy two elemis products just now?
I thought I saw something and now I cant find it

Yes, buy two products and pick five from ten in Debenhams Elemis. If you have a beauty card the shipping is free.

The telephone number for Elemis counter in Belfast is 028 90435509(this is the direct line number to the counter), plus 10% off until Sunday.

Latest posts

Back