gatineau

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the new bags - in fact am thinking of buying a set just to get one. They remind me of Ted Baker bags. Love the patent. But the beige bows do look a bit like a plaster.

Cute bag. I like the sticking plaster lol. The lip doofer is one of two Gatineau products I repeat purchase. The other is the citrus scented gommage. But being Captain Sensible I tend to just buy those products.

I splashed out on the OTO lastnight - the duo of the age benefit hand serum. Well, I'd had rather a stiff G&T (and a Margarita and a couple of glasses of Sauvignon Blanc earlier) so perhaps my judgement was a little clouded :giggle: In the cold light of day I realise I have forked out over forty quid for 100ml of hand gunk. Andrew Bagley must be laughing all the way to the bank.

I splashed out on the OTO lastnight - the duo of the age benefit hand serum. Well, I'd had rather a stiff G&T (and a Margarita and a couple of glasses of Sauvignon Blanc earlier) so perhaps my judgement was a little clouded :giggle: In the cold light of day I realise I have forked out over forty quid for 100ml of hand gunk. Andrew Bagley must be laughing all the way to the bank.

:giggle: that will teach you! I hope it will be useful:happy:

Hello tempest :wave: hadn't really noticed the sticking plaster thing but I see it now!

Fulhamphil is it too late to cancel?? I love my luxury handcream but at £40 for 100ml it would need to be blumming outstanding. I bought the Lulu one on Breast Cancer Care night but that about £13 including postage for 100ml. I really like it. I don't remember ever having tried the Gatineau one. Clarins is my all time favourite.

I hope you enjoy your purchase too fulhamphil :nod:

As a side note, The Body Shop have their 100ml hand creams on special offer at the moment (free P&P today too!)

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/whats-hot/50-off-hand-creams/hemp-hand-protector.aspx

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/whats-hot/50-off-hand-creams/almond-hand-nail-cream.aspx

The Rose one is available in two sizes 30ml or 100ml, so make sure you select the size you want.

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/whats-hot/50-off-hand-creams/wild-rose-hand-cream-spf-15.aspx

:flower:

there's a moral there somewhere.......

Well I blame Debbie Flint and her hard sell. She fixed me with her gimlet eye and I just reached for the phone. Still, if it lives up to the hype I shall 'literally' be well pleased :smirk:

Well I blame Debbie Flint and her hard sell. She fixed me with her gimlet eye and I just reached for the phone. Still, if it lives up to the hype I shall 'literally' be well pleased :smirk:
I wouldn't have done it for DF but Andrew is another matter .... :mysmilie_465::mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back