Avalanche what's the point

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
What is the point of these avalanche's? And the stupid cohosts/assistants, THINK they are in charge are just pathetic.Rather getting hideous .Come on bidtv do something else.

I've said this before, but I reckon an "Avalanche" is actually the reverse of a good deal for the customers. Yes, each item does go down in price as the hour progresses, but then so does the value of the item being sold...eg, they start with a tablet computer and end up selling some god awful xmas decoration, if the running order was really random then perhaps the customer might have the chance of getting themselves a bargain. Even if the presenters were really choosing which item came up next, I'm sure they'd have been given strict guidelines and a priceblock they must stay inside. You will probably notice that the presenter will make the odd "boo boo" where they accidentally "miss an item" that should have gone higher, but now must be sold lower, and this just goes to reinforce the fact that someone else is "pulling the strings".

An avalanche? Bid up's way of controlling the prices even more than they normally do!

Latest posts

Back