If you were forced to buy.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
........one thing off Bid/PD, what would it most likely be?

Clothes, timepieces, kitchen mini grills that devour the white of an egg and leaves you with the yolk, fragrances?

BUY IT!!

Go on, treat yourself, what will it be :wave:

Beats me. Can't think of a single thing that they sell nowadays that I'd ever want!

Maybe the Blue Magic, if it actually works when you get it home as it appears to do on TV. I've bought the kind of thing that you dilute with gallons of water from QVC in the past. All I ended up wth was coloured water!!!

Beats me. Can't think of a single thing that they sell nowadays that I'd ever want!

Maybe the Blue Magic, if it actually works when you get it home as it appears to do on TV. I've bought the kind of thing that you dilute with gallons of water from QVC in the past. All I ended up wth was coloured water!!!

I've heard it works somewhat in an undiluted form

The one product would be the Viking Eco Stepper electric bike, but if I had to pay for this product then it would have to be a cheap fragrance to give as a present to a family member; basically anything with at least a vague degree of credibility outside of the bubble that is Bid Shopping :wink:

I think I would rather bury my face into Ann Widdicombe's rather fulsome baps than buy anything from the Bid Shopping Network! :emo:

Latest posts

Back