Large Screen Clock with Auto Set Time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seems odd you asking where to find something SCW lol!

What sort of clock - mantle, wall etc? Argos have some quite good basic ones that are radio controlled so the time updates automatically?

SCW Do you not remember the one that used to be on qvc, No matter where in the world you went with it it set itself to the correct time and if the elec went of it automatically came on at the right time. Cant for the love of me think the make of it. I am sure it was big lettering.

SCW Do you not remember the one that used to be on qvc, No matter where in the world you went with it it set itself to the correct time and if the elec went of it automatically came on at the right time. Cant for the love of me think the make of it. I am sure it was big lettering.

that Timex one?? they sold out of it weeks ago and dont think its coming back

How about this one Ian?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003V3PWNI/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

There are a few there but this one seemed to have the easiest to read display. HTH.

that one seems nice just need it to have a battery back up which i cant tell if it has or not

just started looking at this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005GUNPPQ/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Last edited:

that Timex one?? they sold out of it weeks ago and dont think its coming back

How about this one Ian?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003V3PWNI/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

There are a few there but this one seemed to have the easiest to read display. HTH.

that one seems nice just need it to have a battery back up which i cant tell if it has or not

though she would like one that just runs on batteries that has the same features but i think thats impossible to find

I'm trying to remember the digital clock radio that set itself whenever you put it on anywhere in the worldor if there was a power cut it automatically went to the time when it come back on.. Can anyone help?
was trying to get the name for Ian. Think it retailed for 19.99.

I'm trying to remember the digital clock radio that set itself whenever you put it on anywhere in the worldor if there was a power cut it automatically went to the time when it come back on.. Can anyone help?
was trying to get the name for Ian. Think it retailed for 19.99.

I bought one but sent it back as the radio reception was very poor where I live.

It turned out to be NOT a radio-controlled clock, but just an ordinary clock with a back-up battery that reset the time after a power cut. When the battery died, you had to set the time yourself!!!!

This was a TSV in June 2005. - - - - - >

Emerson Smartset AM/FM Stereo CD Clock Radio With Digital Tuner

Item Number 420440

QVC Price £42.25
Today's Special Value £34.95
UK Postage & Packaging £5.95
Wake up to your favourite CD, the radio or the simple sound of a buzzer with Emerson's digital CD clock radio. Clever yet compact, it will automatically set itself to the correct time - with no manual adjusting needed until 2097 - from the moment you plug it in. It has a dual-alarm function that's ideal for if your partner gets up at a different time to you or if you want an alarm for weekday mornings and another for the weekend! It also boasts a battery back-up system, tuning with 20 preset memories, a convenient touchless snooze control, and much more.

PS I have a picture but it is in a WORD document, does anyone know how to get it out (copy/paste doesn't work).

I bought one but sent it back as the radio reception was very poor where I live.

It turned out to be NOT a radio-controlled clock, but just an ordinary clock with a back-up battery that reset the time after a power cut. When the battery died, you had to set the time yourself!!!!

This was a TSV in June 2005. - - - - - >

Emerson Smartset AM/FM Stereo CD Clock Radio With Digital Tuner

Item Number 420440

QVC Price £42.25
Today's Special Value £34.95
UK Postage & Packaging £5.95
Wake up to your favourite CD, the radio or the simple sound of a buzzer with Emerson's digital CD clock radio. Clever yet compact, it will automatically set itself to the correct time - with no manual adjusting needed until 2097 - from the moment you plug it in. It has a dual-alarm function that's ideal for if your partner gets up at a different time to you or if you want an alarm for weekday mornings and another for the weekend! It also boasts a battery back-up system, tuning with 20 preset memories, a convenient touchless snooze control, and much more.

PS I have a picture but it is in a WORD document, does anyone know how to get it out (copy/paste doesn't work).

Thats the name Emerson. Lol didn't think it was that far back 2005. How time flies.

im sure she will be and as she wont be around much longer (bad news due to lung cancer i think she said but im just tryin to make how ever long she has left as easy as possible
Sorry to hear that SCW but you sound like a lovely grandson . Enjoy your Christmas with her :)

Latest posts

Back