Nuisance Bonfire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparkles26

Registered Shopper
Who do I report this to? The chavs over the road have lit a fire and are setting bangers and fireworks off in the middle of the street! There a children running around near it. It's stupid. And no I can't just have a word with them as they are the sort who would just get all in my face and threaten me. I mean, it's not a 999 situation but who can I report it to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think that comes under the Environmental Health lot's dept., though I never remember if they're local or county council based? Some (not all) operate an out of hours nuisance service, so could be worth a quick google for your area?

Can you call 101? It's the non emergency police number, don't think it's just a local thing....

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I just googled my area & it comes under Borough Council but it seems their OOH service is only covered at weekends, which is a fat lot of use!
I guess your only other option is to try & find a non emergency number for your local fire service or police, I'm pretty certain they all have one.....somewhere!

Yes I have just rung the fire brigade landline number and they said that they can't do anything if people ring that number as it needs to come through 999 :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back