Why oh Why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Just been watching the Fly Flot shoes and wondering why oh why would anyone order from this channel charging 4.99 delivery and wait a couple of weeks for the items to arrive when you can order from own website or pavers shoes.tv and get FREE delivery if you spend more than £40, receive them in a couple of days with the same 14 day money back guarantee and second to none customer services? No, I am not a woman of certain age, yes, I have had and enjoyed these shoes and can highly recommend them and have had first class customer care at a local rate phone number with no quibble guarantee, Free return postage if exchanging for different size plus capped postage of 2.99 for orders of any amount (but then it's free anyway once you've spent £40), and have always received my orders within 3 days at the most!
Really can't understand Debbie Paver going back to this channel when her own is so much better.

Hiked the prices up it seems to me. A little bit of elegance (combined with comfy factor) would go a long way.

Just been watching the Fly Flot shoes and wondering why oh why would anyone order from this channel charging 4.99 delivery and wait a couple of weeks for the items to arrive when you can order from own website or pavers shoes.tv and get FREE delivery if you spend more than £40, receive them in a couple of days with the same 14 day money back guarantee and second to none customer services? No, I am not a woman of certain age, yes, I have had and enjoyed these shoes and can highly recommend them and have had first class customer care at a local rate phone number with no quibble guarantee, Free return postage if exchanging for different size plus capped postage of 2.99 for orders of any amount (but then it's free anyway once you've spent £40), and have always received my orders within 3 days at the most!
Really can't understand Debbie Paver going back to this channel when her own is so much better.

Cold hard cash. No other reason at all.

Could it be that IW have a larger potential audience than Pavers TV alone, as IW is on Freeview, Sky etc. I don't know if Pavers are on any broadcast stream other than Sky.

Latest posts

Back