Moissanite: the original very rare gemstone or the synthetic silicon carbide version?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
What do you think? Bid TV and James Russell are calling it the "space stone" or whatever, but I reckon it could be the synthetic silicon carbide version?

Hmmmm :wait:

Yes, I saw this, they said over and over that what you were buying came from the meteorite from outer space.

Never once did I hear them say that the moissanite you buy is synthetic, made in a laboratory or factory.

hi greg as far as i know when selling this on other channels they say the original stone was from a meteor and now they have found a way to recreate it in a lab the original stone was supposed to be brighter than a diamond with better refraction so now they are recreating it in a lab but i find it so expensive after all its not a diamond its a created stone

hi greg as far as i know when selling this on other channels they say the original stone was from a meteor and now they have found a way to recreate it in a lab the original stone was supposed to be brighter than a diamond with better refraction so now they are recreating it in a lab but i find it so expensive after all its not a diamond its a created stone

absolutely....

Right, so Bid are deliberately missing out the important message that this a lab created synthetic stone NOT the original stone from the meterorite. :angry:

i know when selling this on other channels they say the original stone was from a meteor and now they have found a way to recreate it in a lab the original stone was supposed to be brighter than a diamond with better refraction so now they are recreating it in a lab but i find it so expensive after all its not a diamond its a created stone

yes thats true it a company called charles and colvard that supplies this stone ive seen the guy with the grey hair on ideal world and qvc just read that now they are giving it gem status even though it has been made in a lab i thought a gem was something that was mined not created in a lab

james russell needs a one way ticket to space hes so full of it he could make a turd sound like it might be an interesting buy what a bull sh**er he is !!!

Not trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes again are you James??

1988874-son_i_am_disappoint_super.gif

James russell just cant help himself a true king of crap if sh*t could fly james would be the squadren leader xxx

Ah, the latest Bid TV Shopping Network deception, selling the synthetic lab made Silicon Carbide as Moissanite on now being peddled by the Queen of Shite - James Russell!

A truly disgraceful con!

I'm watching the git now. Keeps talking about the space diamond!!!

Shister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can see him half-smirking as he rips off the unsuspecting buyers of this synthetic artificial crap. :headbang:

Latest posts

Back