Informative emails....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
...at last!! Just had an email informing me of dispatch along with a breakdown of dates of subsequent easy payments!! :D

See, that wasn't so hard now was it Q? ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I've just had a "Despatch Confirmation" (isn't the english spelling Dispatch?) email for the clarisonic tsv. I opted for 4 easypay - BUT they have shown that 2 payments will be taken on 5th January!! Oh Dear, still not right.....

I've been trying to send a kipling bag under DSR, and have typed all the details in 5 or 6 times, and the stupid woopppedddd
website, just keeps saying "oops error." Grrrrrrrrrr

The website was worse than ever last night for me, couldn't get it to do anything.

SB send them an email from your usual email address to [email protected] because the web form on the contact us page is broken and if you send a normal email you at least have a copy to refer back to.

Jude xx

SB send them an email from your usual email address to [email protected] because the web form on the contact us page is broken and if you send a normal email you at least have a copy to refer back to.

Jude xx
Good idea Akimbo, thanks. Was really cross after typing all the details in order no, invoice no, address etc. to be told error. First time i thought i'd made mistake, then second no go again, then few times last night and still not working and this morning not working again. They must think we've nothing else to do. But will do as you say :muscle:

I've just had a "Despatch Confirmation" (isn't the english spelling Dispatch?) email for the clarisonic tsv. I opted for 4 easypay - BUT they have shown that 2 payments will be taken on 5th January!! Oh Dear, still not right.....

Same here actually, on both mails, but I was still impressed!! Such a small thing but so helpful!

Ah, something useful at last! If the tech bods from Q are reading, another really useful thing would be to put the order number in the reference details for the bank transaction. That would really help when it comes to balancing the books and knowing what payment was for what order. Same with refunds.

I've been trying to send a kipling bag under DSR, and have typed all the details in 5 or 6 times, and the stupid woopppedddd
website, just keeps saying "oops error." Grrrrrrrrrr

Yes SparklyBarbs, I've had the same problem this morning. Appalling service, try emailing [email protected], that's what I had to do and at least you can keep a copy of your email that way.

Oh, sorry I can see that Akimbo had already given this info. I think the email is to qvcuk though rather than qvc which might end up in the US

Last edited:
Am impressed too actually - great reminder lets just hope they dont take 2 payments on the same day though!

That is a worry!! I may make a quick call to CS, just to be sure! They're *almost* there, let's hope we see some further improvements eh? A fully functioning website with out of stock items removed would be a good start :p

Ah, something useful at last! If the tech bods from Q are reading, another really useful thing would be to put the order number in the reference details for the bank transaction. That would really help when it comes to balancing the books and knowing what payment was for what order. Same with refunds.

Would also be less aggravation if they reverted to the previous practice of putting the item number on the listings page for what's been on in the past week. It's really annoying to have to go into every product - I generally give up bored.

Latest posts

Back