Bye Bye Smashbox

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Just checked on QVC and they only have four last click items left from the :mysmilie_510 I will miss my Smashbox TSV'S. Its sad when they have gone without even a mention or goodbye.

The TSVs were good. I like the products, but they are very overpriced - they're not MAC or Chanel. You can get the range in Debenhams and Boots now.

I did say early this year they would be going. I did notice that there are only 3 or 4 products(actually it depends when you search if you get 3 or 4 coming up).

Even on QVC US lots of complaints about no TSVs, products still on the site though.

In the early years I enjoyed ordering Smashbox however IMO the quality of late has really gone downhill,not sorry it's gone would prefer new brands of beauty now instead of bringing back YBF.
Lynn:hi::hi:

There are some new items on the new beauty items thread which have not yet been shown so they could be back! You can get Smashbox from Boots and from their own website now too.

I really like Smashbox products, I could never understand why they didn't get more positive reviews - the primer is great for photographic makeup. I've found somewhere locally that I can get it coz my local Boots doesn't have it.

My Boots does not have it either. But their own UK website has free shipping on every product, plus a Try Me size free with every order. The prices rrp have come down quite a lot as well, so unless QVC can offer something amazing there is little point in ordering from there.

Its like Bobbie Brown and Benefit, what is the point of buying from QVC when the prices unless a very special kit exactly the same as on any counter.

As we are talking cosmetics,Benefit sugarbomb lip gloss is the best I have ever tried.
Lynn:bear:

My Boots does not have it either. But their own UK website has free shipping on every product, plus a Try Me size free with every order. The prices rrp have come down quite a lot as well, so unless QVC can offer something amazing there is little point in ordering from there.

Its like Bobbie Brown and Benefit, what is the point of buying from QVC when the prices unless a very special kit exactly the same as on any counter.

I order most of my Bobbi Brown of her website but like you I keep an eye out for the Q sets as they generally represent good value even after factoring in P&P. I'll try the Smashbox website - thanks for the heads up
:mysmilie_504:

Latest posts

Back