Well done Catherine, keep it up!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Bauble

Guest Shopper
Catherine is on doing a gem show with freshly cut and coloured hair. Looks great and I hope she can maintain it as this colour fades quickly.

Had a quick look. Like the style but not sure about the colour?? In her defence, at least she bothers about her appearance despite some dodgy roots now and again!

just had a look. the orange is definitely an improvement on the yellow and black. :smirk:

I like it too, it suits her. However, I loved her hair best when she had a dark brown shiney bob and fringe. You can always get away with colouring and experimenting with your hair when you're young, so go for it Catherine!:wave:

Not sure if it's Pippi Longstocking or Anne of Green Gables. However, she looks pretty as always but the colour's maybe a bit, er orange? Maybe it's the camera but I'm not sure about it on Catherine. Probably will look fantastic when she's been on a few times.
CC

I like her hair too, although a colour like that takes a lot of maintaining.

The EMU show at 3pm drove me crazy with her and her sidekick. The phrase 'toasty warm' raises my blood pressure, and they repeated it continually. Then Catherine made a special point of informing us AGAIN that QVC are so transparant about their P & P charges, which covers the postage and staff in the warehouse. She said that other suppliers who offer free P & P are basically misleading us poor fools, because they include it in the price of the item! Catherine, if you are reading this, thats NOT TRUE. I have sourced items cheaper than Q, with free P & P. We are not stupid.

The only thing that I find *transparent* about their P&P prices is that they are there and visible on screen.Whilst the P&P charges give me the hump like the rest of you,they are there for all to see.....and you can choose whether to purchase or not.....and 99% of the time,I choose not!!!

I can't tell you how many sites I've hunted round to try and find out what their delivery charges are.

i agree itchy - 'toasty warm' gets me to screaming pitch. that definitely needs to be added to the list of most annoying phrases.

i agree itchy - 'toasty warm' gets me to screaming pitch. that definitely needs to be added to the list of most annoying phrases.

Catherine does not usually annoy me, although I find her a bit sugary at times, which I suppose is better than Debbie Flint's "COME AND GET IT! selling technique. Today they bugged me. I switched off, otherwise I might have gone back on the fags!

I like it too, it suits her. However, I loved her hair best when she had a dark brown shiney bob and fringe. You can always get away with colouring and experimenting with your hair when you're young, so go for it Catherine!:wave:

I totally agree!! Best yet. Am intrigued to see the new 'do. Wonder if the videos from that show are actually from today and not 3 months ago as they usually are? :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

The only thing that I find *transparent* about their P&P prices is that they are there and visible on screen.Whilst the P&P charges give me the hump like the rest of you,they are there for all to see.....and you can choose whether to purchase or not.....and 99% of the time,I choose not!!!
I can't tell you how many sites I've hunted round to try and find out what their delivery charges are.

I think that's a really good point and one that is sometimes lost. Many times I have had to get to the checkout before I have been told what the P&P amounts to - that's such a waste of my time.

Found a pic!! I love it!! Wish I had kept my hair long now after seeing this :rolleyes:
yne5ytyb.jpg

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

i like it...really suits her skin tone...but has she has found out in the last few weeks that colour will wash away down the plughole.....she needs to keep up that depth of colour and not let it go like the old 70's sun-in yellow/orange

OMG Catherine...just seen the first live airing for me of the hair on inguene show....whats happened????!"!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back