QVC iPhone App

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
Oh dear - just got the reminder that the app needs updating. After the mess they have made with the website very worried they will mess up what was for me a good app.

Oh dear - just got the reminder that the app needs updating. After the mess they have made with the website very worried they will mess up what was for me a good app.

Well FP Ive done mine and nothing seems to have blown up yet:confused:

3.1 - Improved colour swatches,order confirmation page displaying all relevant sizing and colour info, performance improvements and bug fixes. Well won't know about the second and third until I place an order.

I've updated and not noticed any difference at all. It was OK before and it's OK now.

To be honest it's a darn sight better than the website.

Sometimes it's a bit slow displaying the on screen item and so I get the number off the tele and then search on the App. I only ever use the website to check up on what Ive missed during the day but even that isn't as quick and foolproof than it was - shame the App doesn't have that facility although you get something similar if you are on the QVC TV page.

I have cut down my use of the website by 90+% since the new site came and I have never bought anything off it.

I agree DebraJane, the App is where I do most of my QVC shopping nowadays and it would be great to have a check back facility of the days items.

Latest posts

Back