Anne Dorrington & CR

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
.............making right t-ts of themselves demonstrating the animated tree character. FFA you are supposed to be adults!

.............making right t-ts of themselves demonstrating the animated tree character. FFA you are supposed to be adults!

Ha ha just caught the last five minutes! The Christmas tree was dancing better than her lol :giggle:

Oh I thought Ann Dorrington was the bird with short dark hair!! This one is just to the wrong side of barking mad.

They're even making fun of them on the QVC Facebook site. And a naughty bear has left some comments also.

I love looking to see what the Bear has been up to today on the site. So so so funneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is Ann Dorrimgton the woman with the silly baby voice or is that Beverley ? both voices grate on me and I can't concentrate on the products. Pair them up with either of the 2 gnomes CR and RJ and that's it, where's the remote ?

I think Beverley is the fair haired one of the 3 xmas guests- rattles along like an express train. Anne is the short haired one with the baby voice and theres the one with the swingy bob hair cut.

Short dark hair, baby voice = Ann Dorrington
Longer lighter hair, speaks fast, had a bit part in Grange Hill = Beverley Cressman
Swingy Bob = Gill Gauntlet

Latest posts

Back